Versace S/S 2008 : Gisele Bundchen by Mario Testino

lol oh her with him...hmm lets see it would look good actually. but i want my other models. right now im realllyyyy like badlyyyyyyyyy diein for versace to bring in clint mauro in their ads! i would DIE! he loooks really good on their runway. ive had marios lekkas in my mind for so long but i dnt think it will happen anytime soon lol u kno its funny how i LOVE this brand n it means alott to me to have the models i like wearin the clothes n stuff n most of the times i dont see my models lol i just catch em on the runway lol

The campaign is so well done. Love the colors and Gisele do it really well for Versace. So much joy to see this. Love it.

The complete campaign is amazing and sexy!
Can't wait to see Catherine's eyewear shots!

I like how the second pic always concentrate her legs.

Catherine McNeil for Versace eyewear-

mcneilversaceeyewear1ae0.jpg
mcneilversaceeyewear2gl4.jpg

versace

^Shes so perfect I cant stand it, love those shots:heart:, and i love the last shot of Gisele in that orange dress, great pose!:D

eeew why the nasty unshaven look.

Catherine looks okay.

Catherine McNeil looks absolutely stunning. that should shuttup you anti-Catherine fans. you cannot deny how good she looks in this.

i love to see catherine soft like that!beautiful pics :heart:

her for versace again!?? if gisele is doin those, then she shouldve been doin the eyewear also but thats ok still catherine looks good

OMG Catherine looks like a wax dool,exact same pose(even the mouth is open in the same manner)they could have photoshopped other sunglasses on her and save time. :ninja:

However Patrick looks great even unshaved.

Gisele's body is just fantastic. I actually wish she did the eyewear campaign instead of Catherine. She seems flat, where I think Gisele would have looked very stunning.

Catherine has a very interesting face making her really good for eyewear.

Catherine's face is perfect for eyewear! Her lips! Her eyes! Her cheekbones!

Catherine's luck they didn't put her w/ Gisele, if they did she would be totally overshadowed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->