Versace Menswear S/S 2008 : Patrick Dempsey by Mario Testino

MissMagAddict

Reaction score
Source | WWD | January 7, 2008

2173762143_3b44e80ebf.jpg

There's a doctor in the house of Versace. Patrick Dempsey, aka Dr. McDreamy of "Grey's Anatomy," cuts a strikingly modern figure in Versace's spring ad campaign, set to bow in the February editions of select fashion and lifestyle magazines. The campaign was shot by Mario Testino last November in Los Angeles.

Dempsey wears a slim, two-button chocolate brown suit; a white button-down (true button-front for Quinn) shirt, and a deep purple tie in several of the images. The background is clean white, save for a few moody shadows.

In other photos he sports sleek sunglasses, a bit of scruff and a broken-in leather jacket. "I discovered that Patrick is a man who is not afraid to like or even love fashion," Donatella Versace said. "He's got extremely refined taste."

Dempsey is the latest celebrity to pose for chez Versace. Others have included Jonathan Rhys Meyers, and on the women's side, Demi Moore and Madonna, among others.

Yesssssss!!!! Perfect I love him he is such a sophisticated man and he looks amazing love it

To be honest I was actually expecting him to be half naked and done up in orangey Versace sunless tanner. :lol:

This is better of course.

oh that's hot. what a far cry from "Can't Buy Me Love"!!!

Simple, much better than I expected and thank God! :rofl:

I love him! :crush:

one of the few celebs this season, huh?

he's cute, but McSteamy would have been even hotter.

Hmmh, I don´get the statement. What is it supposed to tell us?

I just saw 3 more at work which are much better.

1 includes eyewear

I'm sorry but as an actor, he sure has a vacuous expression in that ad.

But I'm sure the other 3 ads will redeem this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->