Versace S/S 2008 : Gisele Bundchen by Mario Testino

I don´t like the campaign because I think Gisele is the last top and no other supermodel... It´s plain and dull and, too is boring. Yeah, Gisele´s legs are sgorgeous and attractive; her body is incredible, her face is beauty, the colours are great but...

Where is Versace? I miss the master, now, Versace is light, befone, Versace was blood and sex. Now, Versace is Italian Americane, before, Versace was Gianni! gianni! Gianni! and, now, Versace is Donatella (light colours, new asexy, Red Carpet, smart, Miami and godness) but Versace always is Versace, the olde Versace, the Versace that is in the history and no another (boring) fashion brand...

:ermm:

Where is Versace? I miss the master, now, Versace is light, befone, Versace was blood and sex. Now, Versace is Italian Americane, before, Versace was Gianni! gianni! Gianni! and, now, Versace is Donatella (light colours, new asexy, Red Carpet, smart, Miami and godness) but Versace always is Versace, the olde Versace, the Versace that is in the history and no another (boring) fashion brand...

Versace is cheap, and Gisele make that dress look expensive B)

Guys, I don't know if this is against the community rules but I thought it would be nice to share w/ u, I always try improve the quality of some ad scans that I don't find great so I can save in my computer archive, I did the same w/ miss_nyc's scan, and here it's, I hope this isn't against TFS rules ^_^ (BTW, Karma miss_nyc for the scans :wink:)

scanned by miss_nyc

Thanks and WOW....looks so much better. Please email or PM me on how you did that.

btw, thanks for the enhanced scan xPedro it looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the scans, love the campaign, she's gorgeous and never ceases to amaze me.

I love the new shots :woot:
But hopefully, the pulling-the-dress-down-to-the-knees thing doesn't get too redundant.

Guys, I was bored so I improved all the scans quality :D

all scanned by miss_nyc ^_^

I don't love the full body shot of Gisele in the purple, but I love the leg shots! The shoes are KILLER! The purple tasseled ones are to die for! Thanks Pedro!

yaya!!!!! theres another one. but in purple?! lol i wouldve loved it in another color dress. the pervious one looked better on her(the color) but overall she loooks gooooood!

Sometimes a boring background pays off cause the colors look incredibly rich and saturated in front of the beige.

I do wish the second leg shot in the violet was a bit different, rather than hanging on to the dress, let it pool at the feet, or have her hiking up the skirt...just to keep things interesting.

Man I dont like Gisele but seriously this is way better than catmcneil and kate moss and I mean way better :P

I don´t like the campaign because I think Gisele is the last top and no other supermodel... It´s plain and dull and, too is boring. Yeah, Gisele´s legs are sgorgeous and attractive; her body is incredible, her face is beauty, the colours are great but...

While I agree with you to some extent, the old Versace would not have survived much longer. The "new" Versace sort of reflects the times we live in and I think that the ads are in sync with this. They highlight the product without being overbearing. Yes, by old Versace standards it could be considered boring but with the new direction the house has been going in it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing major but I bought Vogue UK this morning and the second dress and shoes are not purple, they're blue :lol:

I like, Gisele is not my favorite model, but the campaign is sexy but not vulgar, the new versace more modern and less baroque I love.

I do not like Catherine Mc Neill, Tanya Dziahileva would be much better,she is a versace girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->