Versace S/S 2008 : Gisele Bundchen by Mario Testino

Gisele and Daria have one kind of skill that all models would like to have, they can make a cheap collection look classy and elegant!

Gisele and Daria have one kind of skill that all models would like to have, they can make a cheap collection look classy and elegant!

Or in this case, more classy than it already is.

What Gisele Again? Oh Come on Versace is like my favorite designer ever, I look forward to the collections and ads, & I was so sick of Kate Moss and I absolutely can't stand Gisele, now they made her the new face ugh..

Now my dream is Daria.. Daria to have single ads by herself :heart:

i love this. i really do. gisele is very much a versace woman versus catherine mcwho...who was overhyped to the max.

anyway... ad is simple and subtle but VERY versace. seductive and sexy.

I can't say anything bad about these, even though I find Gisele completely overrated and overexposed.

love the shoes. this bores me though. i'm sick of gisele

I quite like this ad, simple and nice, not what I would usually expect from Versace.:lol:

ill say it sucks, unless there some more and better shots.

I think I wanna see Dolly Parton do Versace

lol kidding.

The first is okay, but the second one is pure sex. This is what a Versace campaign should look like.

Stunning campaign. Gisele looks fantastic. I would be very curious to see Tanya D in these shots though...

Nah, Tanya is pretty but only on the runway, I dont like her prints stuff.

Thank you miss nyc. Oh my.... I love it:wub:. It still looks gorgeous. :clap::clap: The campaign is really well done. Simple but sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->