Versace S/S 2008 : Gisele Bundchen by Mario Testino

lol imagine if Kate Moss had done these ads. As much as I love Kate, I probably would never forgive her.

Id love to see Hilary Rhoda do this ad though, I think she'd look better than Gisele.

in my opinion i think the girls that would also look good instead of gisele for this would be valentina, daria, or hilary :smile:
yeh i kno some ppl might not agree over valentina for versace, but i see her all the way in versace n i think loooks perfect on her! :smile:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN THAT COLOR!!! WOWWWWWW!! ONE OF THE MY FAVORITE COLORS ON HER!! now its startin to even flow more as versace :smile:

scan002ye5.jpg
scann001iz3.jpg

Elle magazine

lol its ok, i saved the pics anyway. they were reallly wow! truely thank u for postin em :flower:

not only do i love the whole late 80's glamor shot approach Versace is taking towards campaigns lately, but i love the way they are staying ture to the house while still avoiding the superfluocity of certain gianni ideas...Elizabeth hurley head to toe, I'm sorry thigh safety pins. It's great and it gives the perfect glamour without being tacky or trite air to the label.

her legs are so long in these ads.

The last shot in the nude jumpsuit is my favorite yet!! It has that 80's glamour without being so over the top or cheesy just sophistacated!:heart::D

If Gisele can make a jumpsuit look good, she must be doing something right... I hate all the jumpsuits from that collection but it looks great on Gisele!

I would've liked that one much better if the pants had been lying to the side insted of half on.

Every single picture is so well done. And i think she´s presenting the collection very well. Love the campaign.

Beautiful beautiful! That was one of my favorite looks from the collection :heart:

I like the new one! Finally I see the bag!

Yup the jumpsuit one is definately my favourite so far, its the most glamorous. I love how shes holding the bag in the second one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suriiyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->