Versace S/S 2008 : Gisele Bundchen by Mario Testino

I love the second picture! Actually I didn't like this campaign that much but it's growing on me.
Thanks, miss nyc! :flower:

Yay a new one!!!:woot: I love the first one more but its still lovely!! thanks!:flower:

love the new shot. Testino redeeemed himself this season.

Ooh I love this! Only Gisele can excite us with her mere legs :lol:

Hmm... I think the first set is better than the purple set. I don't think Testino should have used the same leg shot for both outfits, there are other plays on undressing and nudity he could have experimented with.

Oooh the second pic didn't show earlier... Gisele looks like a greek goddess in that purple dress, she's perfect for the brand!

Hmm... I think the first set is better than the purple set. I don't think Testino should have used the same leg shot for both outfits, there are other plays on undressing and nudity he could have experimented with.

I'm starting to think there will be a leg shot for each dress shot, I think it's nice :blush:

I really like the second set is more vibrant which is more Versace.Gisele looks a lot better with the purple dress on,and the shot with the purple shoes is better because it shows more accesories.

Guys, I don't know if this is against the community rules but I thought it would be nice to share w/ u, I always try improve the quality of some ad scans that I don't find great so I can save in my computer archive, I did the same w/ miss_nyc's scan, and here it's, I hope this isn't against TFS rules ^_^ (BTW, Karma miss_nyc for the scans :wink:)

scanned by miss_nyc

Guys, I don't know if this is against the community rules but I thought it would be nice to share w/ u, I always try improve the quality of some ad scans that I don't find great so I can save in my computer archive, I did the same w/ miss_nyc's scan, and here it's, I hope this isn't against TFS rules ^_^ (BTW, Karma miss_nyc for the scans :wink:)

scanned by miss_nyc

Thanks ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->