Versace S/S 2010 Milan

Nah, they have been updating with New York fashion week shows and now Madrid shows ...

Oh, I know it does. And, they cut their F/W 09.10 show. :( I just hope they won't cut anything now.

Oh no, I don't want to wait soo long for the show with the right music -.-'

^^ That's great! Can't wait for it!
Guys, what is your favorite gown? I adore that purple one Constance is wearing! So beautiful! :heart:

No, they showed as a full show.

We were talking about when the video will show up on their site, ftv.com not on TV. I you can record video and then transfer to the computer, would be great if you could share it here :flower:

^^ That's great! Can't wait for it!
Guys, what is your favorite gown? I adore that purple one Constance is wearing! So beautiful! :heart:

yes that's cute. but I prefer the last dress on Vlada, the pastelviolet one.

I dont understand why everyone is raving about this collection. Its absolutely trashy. Everything from the Barbie-esque colour palette (light pink/purple/yellow) to the shapes to the shoes.

I really like it when she keeps the print under control, because when she abuses it - like in this collection - it looks cheap and tacky.

There is nothing refined about this collection for me. Spring 2009 was perfect because she kept it a little minimal. There is just too much going on in this collection.

Some of the pieces look like something you'd find in Paris Hilton's line of clothing :lol: :innocent:

I agree with you about Donatella abusing the prints. I loved that she kept S-S 09 and S-S 08 mimimal and almost embellishment free. I wouldn't compare this collection to the monstrosity that is Paris Hilton though :lol:

I :heart: the Aqua colour evening gown!

Donatella really seems to love that colour ^_^

Ahh, I understand the Alice in Wonderland feel to it, I love it. I didn't notice the clocks, cards and rabbits in the patterns of one of the dresses, how cute!

Ahh, I understand the Alice in Wonderland feel to it, I love it. I didn't notice the clocks, cards and rabbits in the patterns of one of the dresses, how cute!

Totally cute!!!! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
The collection is brilliant. Easily one of my fave collections for S/S 2010. Great use of color, very sexy, very beautiful.
Also, I thought Sasha P looked exquisite. Very beautiful.

this collection is great. its sexy, young, vibrant and fun. The short dresses and skirts, the gowns, the shoes... i am in heaven. All the pieces will look beautiful in print!!!

I can see why someone wouldn't like this, because parts of it do look tacky (colors, patterns) but I personally do-it's my kind of collection :wink:
I love the Gianni throwbacks, and of course it's fun, sexy young and glamorous B)

This collection has grown on me even more over the last couple of days. I still think Donatella abused the prints a little but there are some beautiful pieces in there that will sell like hot cakes!

Glamourous as always B)

I´ve watched the show yesterday on FTV and it looks so brilliant. The dresses are so great detailed made, it´s almost another HC collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->