Versace Pre-Fall 2010

That's all the images Style had, but for some reason WWD has an extra one. That purple dress with the green paneling.

Thanx for posting.
I think it´s a great, colorful and brave collection.
As a full collection it looks much different instead as to see only some pictures from it. I really like it.

versace01.jpg

the first thought was

style.com

Now that i have seen the whole collection, it makes alot more sense now. There are some really nice pieces and some not so nice, but that's like most 'Pre' collections to me.

Donatella and her team are really experimenting with Versace!

Eeek, I love the whole set! I want that fur vest :shock::heart:

Maybe together they don't look as appealing, but each individual piece is beautiful to me.

After this collection i´m really even more exited as i already was for the upcoming ready to wear collection, cause the pre fall is kind of a preview in which direction the RTW is supposed to be.

I'd love it, due to Christopher Kane, if Versus put on a big show in London next February, it could be so very very London and I imagine a good financial and publicized move by the house of Versace.

I love it. :heart: This makes me even more impatient for the Fall collection. Who's the model?

One look was all it took. Those slits are just ghastly.

Another "i see a some balenciaga here and there"....ugh. no. no. no.
Anyways,
:clap:. I mean it's very playful considering what Donatella has been serving up these past seasons but I seriously hope she goes this direction for fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolaC888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->