Versace S/S 2010 Milan

Yeah I dunno, it's weird. Is that what it's like on the Versace website as well? Surely they wouldn't post a video with a missing track, no? :unsure:

That's the same video I uploaded and posted here, some pages ago, that's on versace's site.

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=6218178&postcount=216

PS: I'm pretty sure the song they added to the video is not even one of the ones used on the show and they only used 1 after all, it cuts the sound at some point and then starts again but with the same song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Versace was good a few seasons back . These are out and out very bimbotic clothes .

SO where did the Elle video get the Amanda Blank track from? Did they just make it up? I wonder why Versace only used one track this season

I think Donatella has overused that one-shoulder silhouette with cutout detail, while the 'Alice in Wonderland'-inspired line looks more Balenciaga SS08 than Alice in Wonderland. Of course, even someone who is not a die-hard Versace fan or fashionista could tell the prints are so Versace :D

does anybody know what is the shiny metallic string on the first look's sides of the dress, and other pieces?

Donatella never fails with femininity..sexy, young and fresh. Is there any bigger word than LOVE it. Adore it..

this represents one of the most successful and triumphant versace collections since donatella has had the reins.

I really like this collection upbeat, beautiful, seems like it would make you feel good to wear it.

Original Soundtrack :mohawk:

The 2 songs in the show are great I think.
Going to upload the video to rapidshare asap, it has great quality.

lol Filipe I could hug you right now. Thanks a million.

Now to rip the track :lol:

Actually to be honest I dont really like the track with the English chick talking. It sounds kinda silly, maybe it'll grow on me later ...

I love the beat of that track, but I agree the talking sounds sort of random.

One thing though, I love the songs but it's painful seeing some of the girls walk out of rhythm with the background tracklist :doh:

Thank you for posting Filipe :D

I :heart: the soundtrack except the british girl talking....sounds a bit off :lol:

Also, i have to agree with limy about some of the girls. They really messed up the rhythm but the pro's like Natasha were spot on!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You have no idea how right you are. It KILLS me that the girls are such useless walkers. That music was like sent from the heavens to be walked to :cry: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->