Versace S/S 2022 : Donatella Versace, Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid & Maluma by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

It’s ok… He's hot. I'm more curious about the Versace women campaign and Versace feat. Fendi!

Huh, I kinda expected to like this more considering that it's Maluma by Mert & Marcus. He's fine but I don't particularly care for the campaign so far.

It’s ok… He's hot. I'm more curious about the Versace women campaign and Versace feat. Fendi!
I think it’s already been debunked that it’s Bella and Gigi for Versace - guessing fendi will be a mix of people from the show

LOL look at all the fools it took to come up with something so generic and mid-range department-store weekly flyer.

If they’re so desperate for that nondescript, blandly conservative outlet billboard flyer aesthetic, why bother with M&M???? Why not just give the job to any 1st-year art student; they can even make such a stunt in their favour with the supporting “inclusivity and diversity” gimmick.

Its not as bad as I expected but still not as good as a model would have delivered. Even Lucky Blue would elevate this more.

I think it’s already been debunked that it’s Bella and Gigi for Versace - guessing fendi will be a mix of people from the show

This sounds exciting, at least they both have personality hope it will have the energy of their early 2000s ads

LOL look at all the fools it took to come up with something so generic and mid-range department-store weekly flyer.

If they’re so desperate for that nondescript, blandly conservative outlet billboard flyer aesthetic, why bother with M&M???? Why not just give the job to any 1st-year art student; they can even make such a stunt in their favour with the supporting “inclusivity and diversity” gimmick.

because having M&M gives it is "credibility", no matter how subpar the results are. These days with fashion imagery is more about who's done what rather than the actual image.
It's all brand positioning and a giant game of musical chairs.

This campaign is purely the reason why models are models are celebrities are not (in most cases). Most often than not, model is about the captivating beauty, celebrity is about commercial "hotness". This is a no, very cheap.

I must be mellowing because I'm unable to see a single thing wrong with this It's a solid offering for a Versace menswear campaign. I love the contrast between the stark white background and the vivid colours of the collection, and also very much a fan of the 'Versace, Versace, Versace' art direction.

He is the male version of Rita Ora to me. Know their names but not sure what for, haha. But I must say this looks Versace to me and I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->