Very Large Bananas

I've talked to my local grocer and he says he's going to write off to see if he can order a plantain for me.

:lol:
when i first read this thread i had a very different idea of what u needed these extra large bananas for :ninja:

I didn't even dare to open this thread to read it first :lol:

(off-topic: I :heart: your avatar Acid)

Originally posted by Alejandro@Jul 31 2004, 09:03 AM
OMG I was hysterically laughing at this thread :lol: :rofl: for some weird reason :lol:
[snapback]319219[/snapback]​

Oh me tooo.....and Acid too.....have gutter minds...! :rofl:...

Still....I wonder...if you 2 think that way about bananas... :shock: ....

What DO you do to the poor bananas in your house?! :ninja:

I got hold of plantain but the preservative resin seems to be impossible to get hold of. I could just use some kind of clear epoxy...or if I made a festive banana bag I could use Myrrh! (Myrrh is an embalming fluid).

lol, time to get your head out of the gutter:hardhead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post when you do get this thing put together. I am SO curious!

I was thinking if all else fails, you could strip the banana peels all the way open, lay them flat on paper, trace around them, and make a pattern from them. Then you could preserve the curves and make it larger if you so wished.

Huh? Are you really making a bag out of a banana? Like a long and thin bag?

As You Like It said:
I was thinking if all else fails, you could strip the banana peels all the way open, lay them flat on paper, trace around them, and make a pattern from them. Then you could preserve the curves and make it larger if you so wished.
how cute! i love that idea.
i should make a banana peel dress :rofl:

jbanana.jpg

hmm...thats a big banana...I'm sure the banana itself could also be used in ways other than its intended purpose

Last edited by a moderator:
bananaphone.jpg

A good-sized banana makes an eeeeeexcellent substitute for a cell-phone, if you are crazy!

On a banana tree, you can make the bananas larger by increasing their amount of stimulatory plant hormones which include: cytokinins, gibberelins, and auxins....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->