Vetements S/S 2022 Paris

This brand will die without the Balenciaga aura or he cleverly used the hype of this brand to get the Balenciaga job.

It looks like the wardrobe for a Bollywood version of "Matrix".
Neo discovers the 80s shoulder pads...where´s the pill to erase the whole collection??

LOL

It’s so… reductive. Admittedly more refined and self-aware to trash all the gimmicks at this point since the brand is showing its past expiry date. The marketing strategy seems to be to overwhelm the impressionable with such a huge offering (cuz more means more relevance, apparently…)— of what is essentially the same few looks on repeat. Seriously, they could have shown a tight 15 looks and gotten the same reductive message across. Yeah, Demna knew this was a sinking ship the day this brand took off. I’ll give him that.

(The transparent background did elicit a chuckle... maybe that's their admitted effort at irony of such a shallow brand, after all.)

This collection is endless, I seriously got tired scrolling through it...It's definitely bad but I'll be generous and say that it's not even their worst. Hooray?

Do they really produce all this stuff? Also I low key want that yellow python jacket even tho its probably faux and cheaply made. But they shud just let this brand die like no one cares. It was funny ripping all those idiots off for the first year but now like wyd

I am wondering what’s on the minds of the big bosses at Kering after seeing this collection…

“This Demna guy… his brother is their CEO? Then our Balenciaga…

…!!??”

Looks like Balenciaga and Vetements swapped the aesthetics.

Maybe it's me, but recent Balenciaga collections look more "trashy" and "negative", while this collection looks much more sophisticated and "happy".

For me one of the best their collections. Extra love for the scribbled tailoring and shirts. Look 9 is nearly ideal.

The "missing" photoshop background is a nice dig on the digital fashion weeks.

Vetements is not relevant anymore.
Demna didnt leave because it was a sinking ship but because his limited brain couldnt serve two brands anymore.
And its much more comfy to be the head of a brand with a big machine behind it.

Look at the recent Balenciaga collection which came out today. looks the same as always and as if its Vetements and not Balenciaga.
He just had short creative peak ( the first 3-4 Vetements collections) after that he ran out of inspiration and is now relying on this lazy Demna look. He is tired. No stamina.

This collection here even looks more"creative" and "fun" than the current Balenciaga collection made by Demna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->