Victoria Beckham for Marc Jacobs?

Glittery_Bug

Reaction score
UK Grazia (22/10/07) revealed that Victoria Beckham is in talks with Marc Jacobs to become the latest face of his label. I'll type up the article when I have more time later today, but hopefully it's total BS - I really can't see MJ going for her, and if he did, well, it would suck. The magazine thinks he might use her while hiding 'behind the use of irony'.

Any thoughts?

oh dear god no... this is an ugly rumour and nothing more... I hope!

Hahahahah ...

he did use JLo for LV .. so it wudnt surprise me ... at all

Uhhh, Posh is so :yuk: to me.

She's decent, but she's not a Marc Jacobs kind of girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks plastic...and those new LV bags are :yuk: so maybe it'd work...i guess...

Perhaps she has stolen something from Mark desk like Winona...:mrgreen:

I can´t find any explication... :shock:

But is well known that MJ loves celebrities and celebrities love MJ...

I don´t know... I´m confused (dazed&Confused) :lol:

for some reason i saw this coming......he loves his starlets, doesn't he?

Everything about Marc Jacobs has become SO TRASHY that this wouldn`t surprise me :yuk:

If he does use her, then his collection clearly isn't a satire of her and her kind and therfore all of the wit will be gone from that show.

Unless his intention really is to parody her oversexed image in which case she's clearly the dumbest fashion personality on the scene.

Marc pourquoi???

I don't know what to say, is it his crazy boytoy we should blame for this downturn in taste?

Marc come back to us, come back to sanity and good taste....

LAMME!!!

73.png
74.png
75.png

I actually like this idea. She'd be perfect for either of his S/S 07 collections.

(Everyone just has to keep in mind that he's doing it out of irony. Remember: Winona and Dakota? All of his men's ads? He's not trying to make glamourous ads.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"