Victoria Beckham to Model For Burberry?

jssy4eva

Reaction score
blank.gif

If rumours are to be believed Victoria Beckham could be the new face of Burberry.

The former Spice Girl was recently spotted dining with Burberry’s creative director, Christopher Bailey at London restaurant, J Sheekey’s.

A spy told the Mirror: “He thinks she’s a true style icon.”

Victoria is no stranger to modelling these days; last year she walked the catwalk sporting a Roberto Cavalli creation and modelled for Damon Dash’s clothes range Rocawear.

But can she fill the shoes of Rachel Weiz and Kate Moss?

entertainmentwise.com

I don't know what to think about this:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
is Victoria a style icon?:blink: :blink:

i really dont think so:innocent:

OH MY GOD-- NOOOOO!!!!!!! Christopher Bailey is an IDIOT!! If she does model for them - I doubt that it'll come through away - I... I will completely lose faith in my sweet Burberry.

kissmesweet said:
OH MY GOD-- NOOOOO!!!!!!! Christopher Bailey is an IDIOT!! If she does model for them - I doubt that it'll come through away - I... I will completely lose faith in my sweet Burberry.

I'm done with celeb models, give me kate moss, gisele, or gemma anyday, please SAVE THE MODELS.:D

SiennaInLondon said:
Finally a celeb endorsement that makes sense. Chav galore.

Haha, do your chavs wear Burberry? Ours wear Juicey Couture :lol:

ok can somebody tell me what a chav is? i keep seeing this word all around the forum and still have no clue what it is. thanks

I doubt that just because they were having dinner she is going to model for Burberry...because that would be just gross

I don`t think it`s going to happen. Her style (& everything she stands for) is anything but british.

Unless they send Victoria on an extreme makeover (no, not the TV show), I don't see this coming.... :ninja:

why victoria??? cause she's from London? where does the "style icon" come into play here?

^ was wondering about that too....the "style icon" part....:huh:

bello123 said:
she has style, y not?
It's not Burberry's look, she's very un-Burberry.

She's very Buberry London (chavalicious) but couldnt be further from Prorsum.

Well, yeah of course this isn't for prorsum. Victoria is known to wear a lot of burberry and gucci as her main styles, from Burberry London so...it made me hate tartan forever D:

This so ain't happening, aren't Burberry trying to return to their high end status after the tragedy that was Daniella Westbrook and a million other chavettes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->