Victoria Beckham (November 2003 - January 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
Victoria Beckham Plans Explosive :rolleyes: New Documentary

Victoria Beckham, a.k.a. Posh Spice, has filmed a sensational new fly-on-the-wall series to boost interest in her flagging pop career, according to a story on AOL UK.

Cameras have been following Posh and her family around the world during the past eight months and insiders predict that fans will be shocked by the no holds barred nature of the footage.

Victoria's last venture into film-making, Being Victoria Beckham, proved a big hit when it was screened last year, and the singer is hoping that the new show will help her record sales.

TV stations are now battling it out for the rights to screen the footage, which covers the Beckhams move to Madrid and the recording of Victoria's new album.

A friend told the Sun: "Victoria knows she is seen as some over-privileged, sour-faced prima donna but that's not the case. :flower:

"On telly she is funny and down to earth. If people see her in a positive light there's a good chance she'll have more success as a solo star."

Victoria Beckham's comeback single, the double A-side Let Your Head Go and This Groove, is due for release on December 29.

The star is also hoping to use next year's Brit Awards to relaunch herself as a solo artist.

I can't wait to see it! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like her :wink:

However...I'm getting a little tired of these stars having videocameras follow them around for the extra publicity (Jessica Simpson, any one?).
Guess it's a way to get your name and face out there...

Originally posted by Elle Glamour@Nov 11th, 2003 - 7:53 pm
However...I'm getting a little tired of these stars having videocameras follow them around for the extra publicity (Jessica Simpson, any one?).
Guess it's a way to get your name and face out there...
Hehe, but it actually works ! :flower:

The only reason I ever liked Victoria is because she dressed a million times better than the other spice girls :P

Anyone know where these are from or if any one has seen some similar - they have paint affect over them?

yes last summer I had to paint a fence at my parents house and I had on some old jeans.

They look just like those now.

personally...i love the look...and if i had to put my money down on it, i would say they are dolce and gabbana: let's face it, she's a dolce/dsquared kind of girl, although that missoni on her is heavenly.

I thought they where d&g too, but I saw in NOW MAG the other weeek that they where by someone else and I cant remeber for the life of me who it was? and Ive thrown the mag away ....?

I thought the kind of jeans with paint on them were really popular back then.

btw, she looks nice there!

The long ''vest'' she's wearing is nice. Green looks good on Victoria. :flower:

And I don't like those jeans (spray paint on jeans ? Nah not for me).

I like the green overcoat thing she's wearing.. :woot: who makes it? is it Missoni?

yes its MISSONI and it was a great collection. not too fond of her jeans though :doh:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Dec 5th, 2003 - 3:31 pm
yes its MISSONI and it was a great collection. not too fond of her jeans though :doh:
Which collection was it from? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->