Victoria Beckham (January 2009 - February 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to say this without it sounding weird. I wanna thank everybody who is leaving comments posting pics/movie clips here, even if we don't think 100% alike, I still think it's interesting! Thank you all!!

Yes, Victoria should appear to the Oscars!

I am surprised that so many people are surprised that Victoria is going to the Oscars. She has been in movies. Many films, Tv-shows as The Office, Band it like Beckham m.m. More than 10 has used her music as soundtrack (both the Spice Girls material and from her solo carrier). That's her obvious connections to the Oscars and I am looking forward to it :smile:

source:
Victoria Beckham's IMDB Page:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0065751/

Victoria Beckham in Zoolander

I still :heart: like :heart: this movie from her Spice Girls time! I love Victorias line in this trailer lol :heart:

I like when she wears jeans and cute tops. I used to really like her but nowadays I dunno. She looks a lot older lately(because of her low weight which makes her look older).

I'm still liking her style recently, it's refreshing, and when she's at her best I think she has a really interesting, sharp sense of fashion. I'm glad she's moved on from the tight, black dresses with matching Tribtoos

I don't know how to say this without it sounding weird. I wanna thank everybody who is leaving comments posting pics/movie clips here, even if we don't think 100% alike, I still think it's interesting! Thank you all!!
Don't worry, not weird at all, I think everyone appreciates the pictures and videos. I think these posts encourage a lot of interesting conversation and looking through these threads are a good way of following a celeb's style.

I like when she wears jeans and cute tops. I used to really like her but nowadays I dunno. She looks a lot older lately(because of her low weight which makes her look older).
Her weight hasn't changed in 11 years, ever since she had her first child.

And to answer above, she isn't going to the Oscars, she's going to the Oscars parties, which she has been to a few times now.

I'm still liking her style recently, it's refreshing, and when she's at her best I think she has a really interesting, sharp sense of fashion. I'm glad she's moved on from the tight, black dresses with matching Tribtoos

Totally agree. She's a lot more unpredictable and inspiring these days.

This is my fave VB interview... it was adorable, she looked gorgeous, and really played along with them. It always sticks out in my mind!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znBKhdU93FA
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THAT, IVE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE AND IT WAS ADORABLE...SHE REALLY WAS FUN IN THAT INTERVIEW EVEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN EMBARRSED TO DO THE FAKE SPANISH THING LOL

February 23rd, 2010: Victoria Beckham shuffled in and out of a few mysterious buildings in Beverly Hills on Tuesday afternoon.

x17 via foro famous people

"In and out of a few mysterious buildings?" :lol: :lol: Oh people.

I really like her cardigan. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like she just had a haircut and is messing up her do, so we wont see it until she is fully glamed up & ready to debut it. just my guess ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->