Victoria Justice

She is now 18 years old :smile:

@ the QVC Red Carpet Style Party 25/02/11

Moejackson.com

I'd like to see her do something other than the Lola/Tori role (at least on a different set :P ), but I really hope she doesn't go the Scream Queen route. I could easily see her in some prime time SitComs.

@ The 42nd NAACP Image Awards, March 5th 2011

Not a fan of the dress but she looks amazing still !

moejackson.com

@ Perez Hiltons Bday Party - March 28th 2011

10zsa9y.png

n54qpi.jpg

tumblr.com

Victoria Justice - Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards - April 2, 2011

tlfan

she looked amazing,she's so gorgeous.

Victoria Justice - Nickelodeon’s 24th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards in Los Angeles, 2-April-2011.

zmh5bo.jpg

35hixw2.jpg

106dibo.png

33c89c8.png

tumblr.

"Laker's game :{). I look so enthused... Haha. Oh sarcasm, old friend of mine."

121zfkk.jpg

Victoria's twitter.

Some recent twitpics :smile:

"I think I found my perfect match... "
2ex97bq.jpg

"3 person prom style picture with @daniellamonet @ATJogia and myself. Sometimes... It's just necessary. :{) "
f2tw84.jpg

"Trying on a big floppy hat on a sunny rooftop patio. I'm so into these hats right now!Good sun protection too ;{)"
5tsaci.jpg

"Was that creepy? Haha. Anyway, here's a pic of me with one of the coolest bears in my opinion ;{).Do not disturb! "
25zpd7s.jpg

twitter.com/VictoriaJustice

Dinner Party To Benefit The St Bernard Project - May 11, 2011

bellazon.

Victoria Justice leaves The Avalon Theatre in Los Angeles - May 26, 2011 (tlfan.to).

"#ipartywithvictorious is on in 2 min. East Coast!! Here's a pic of me in the studio with a little reminder... ;{) "
10pvwp2.jpg

"He may play a cheater in #ipartywithvictorious ,but in real life he's a super cool guy.Pic of Cameron Stewart & I. "
zv3acl.jpg

"Here's a behind the scenes picture of @arianagrande & I at the #ipartywithvictorious premiere :{)"
2heg614.jpg

"Here's a behind the scenes pic from the #ipartywithvictorious premiere with some of my cast mates! I'm excited! "
5os585.jpg

"I'll have you guys know...that I opted out of the sour straw, & had a glass of an all natural mango protein shake."
2n6u7mh.jpg

Twitter.com/VictoriaJustice

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->