They all look beautiful (of course) :heart:

I adore Frankie, and I don't know why! :lol: :flower:

Love the pics!

But Klum looks like she's about ready to pop out :o

Giselle looks especially beautiful

Heidi :sick: Enough with the hair

Noami's face looks very long :blink:

Karolina looks great (again!) :heart:

The victoria fashio show has become a joke!!!! that is the ugliest lingerie i have ever seen, not only cheaply made but cheap looking!! Not even the top models of the world can that crap look good :huh:

Karolina looks absolutely precious! I think that's one of the best pics of her yet. :innocent:

the shows seem fun - v. spectacular, the models are very pretty, but the lingerie gets worse every year

Originally posted by lele@Nov 14th, 2003 - 10:46 am
AND i can never get past how incredibly cheap their lingerie is.... the stuff falls apart after a month of wear but they have an 12 million $ bra?? and all this fanfare behind the fashion show...they should spend more time and money on making their product better. (my opinion :smile:)
i think the same!

its sooooooo cheap!!!!!!! :sick: i wonder if v secret is more for men or women?

i think agent provacateur is wayyyyy better

Originally posted by tiffany@Dec 19th, 2003 - 1:39 am
the shows seem fun - v. spectacular, the models are very pretty, but the lingerie gets worse every year
tiffany pretty much sums it up here.

Each of us can list ten brands that are vastly better (some similarly priced too) in quality, design and style.

The show is a buzz-stirring part of the company's top-notch marketing so that when people think "lingerie," they think "Victoria's Secret."

I'm glad the show is aired. Sure, this year's behind-the-scenes reality tv/docudrama feel was corny. But seeing Eugenia fling her hat out into the crowd is worth the price of admission alone.

i wish i hadnt accidently taped 'sister sister' when it was supposed to be recording the show...but from the first and only time ill probably ever see it, i reallly enjoyed it. some of the lingerie had such a cyber-punky asian quality that i appreciated whole heartedly. and those wings :woot:

adriana is so cool looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->