Viktor & Rolf for H&M

You wear V&R well nerdphanie...did you buy more things? Need more pics of peeps in their V&R...

I went to to H&M store at Beverly Center today, apparently, they still have a lot of coat, tees, top, sweater dress, dresses, jeans, skirt, shoes in all sizes.
People didn't even look at it, I don't know why...

thanks for posting pics nerdphanie! you look great in everything! :flower:

i bet i saw you and even spoke to you in line in SF. :smile: the black trench looks great on you too - i had a hard time choosing between that and the tan one, but in the end i am going to keep the tan trench since i have a lot of black coats. but man, the black trench is really fab!

What do you look like shopping247? Did you talk to the psycho girl who was first in line, completely restless, and reading a psych textbook under a blanket?

you mean the petite asian girl? if so, yes i spoke with her. i think i saw you too - were you one of the first 4 gals in line? i saw you gals making a list/map of what to attack. :smile: i was going to join you at 4:30 but i couldn't get my *** out of bed til 5 am. :smile:

i was about 40 or 35 in line, asian, about 5'5". you probably didn't see me, though in kept going to the front to check out what they were putting out where everything was at.

Did you talk to the girl on the left here? That would be me. Around 5'5. The other girls were smaller. One was around my height but stick thin, the other shorter and a little plumper with glasses. The 4th...was this boy!

Attachments

• DSC00393-1.jpg
    DSC00393-1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 35
nerdphanie - i talked to the girl wih glasses, more petite, but i remember seeing you and the guy! you two were walking back and forth, getting coffee maybe? and i remember seeing you with a textbook! :smile:

glad to know you got some good stuff though. :flower: so you were able to get everything in your size right away? i found that some of the items like the trench etc that they did not bring out the small sizes until later.

nerdphanie, thanks for posting pics. you look great.

two buttons have popped off my trench coat already. safeguard the extra buttons you have, everyone!

also on black friday in the US, my H&M will be opening at 7 am and will be offering 25% off everything until 10. bet its happening at tons of stores nationwide.

Oh shoot. smart move, h & m. black friday is the day after thanksgiving. lots of sales nationwide, but mostly in things like electronics. people line up and go ape sh*t.
shopping247 that was my friend who i made come with me (my RA actually). i looked a bit more hobo-like. i didn't actually get the trench in my size right away...which sucks because that's the first thing i went for, and it would've defeated the purpose of my getting there so early if it hadn't been for my friends who found lots of stuff in small sizes.

ahhh yeah we dont have that... we have to wait for the xmas and new years sales,....

^

Where did you find them.. ?
the black trench was Featured on E news last night in the states..Do you think its sold out?

I'll have to check my stores here...
Love all your clothes!!!

I just happened to pop into the H&M on 5th Avenue today to find lots of womenswear left and quite a bit of menswear too. I gave in and bought the arrow-print buttondown, so cute.

Im still too cool for H&M, I had to leave in cognito...:ninja:

For those of you in DC, the H&M near metro center still has a few of the women's clothes (I didn't check on the me). I stopped in this morning, and they had a few trench coats, some red and brown dresses, tons of the white shirts and sweaters, and some pants.

The H&M in Lyngby (DK) has loads of items left (Tho' the more imo coverted items : womens shirts, trenches, skirt, or the mens tank top where all gone).

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up actually liking the collection more than I thought. I went back yesterday and found a cute black sweater. I tried on the silk ribbon dress but it looked better on the hanger. It seems that a lot of those dresses were returned. The 5th ave store still has the tuxedo jackets, bow collar sweaters, t-shirts, skinny jeans, tuxedo pants, grey dress pants and underwear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->