Viktor & Rolf for H&M

miss6o said:
same thing happened in finland as in england, they shipped the remaining of the v&r from little stores to capital city helsinki... i remember how the lagerfeld stuff was there discounted even after new years.. same with stella.. this sucks. :(
so this means that there's nothing left at the tampere store..? ok now i officially hate h&m

and it seems that one can't buy every piece from the online store.. there's a small cart under every clothing that can be bought, but at least the salmon dress and puffy skirt are missing those. damned! this is so unfair

Last edited by a moderator:
adi said:
so this means that there's nothing left at the tampere store..? ok now i officially hate h&m

and it seems that one can't buy every piece from the online store.. there's a small cart under every clothing that can be bought, but at least the salmon dress and puffy skirt are missing those. damned! this is so unfair
well there might be something left. i havent been there but they did it in turku so im pretty sure they did or will do it in tampere if youre not fast. :( i dont know why though??? maybe if it doesnt sell so good they send it to helsinki where it will be sold over time for sure. but tampere did not get all of the dresses, none of the puffy skirts and some shirts + all womens accessories were missing. i got interested in those v&r shoes and glasses but i have no luck unless they got those in helsinki next month still,.,, :( oh and the white puffy coat is missing too. i liked that......

I wonder if there is anything left at Bloor location, but i didnt see anything in this collection that i HAVE to HAVE:smile: Maybe the grey sweater with the heart:smile: There are so many H&M locations here, but those around me dont have the collection and i am thinking if its really worth going all the way downtown:smile: Anyone been to Toronto Eaton or Bloor? Is there anything left?:smile:)

^ then it seems that ebay is my next choice.. don't really care to travel to helsinki at this time. and i doubt that any of the stockholm stores have any left..

adi said:
^ then it seems that ebay is my next choice.. don't really care to travel to helsinki at this time. and i doubt that any of the stockholm stores have any left..

Leave it a week and they will re stock.

Does anybody have any pics of them wearing their H&M Victor and Rolf?

I went to the London store today..obviously none of the popular stuff left, but they had lots of the white fluffly jumpers with the bow at the neck. Also some tux jackets left I think and Im surprised the black shoes and pink heart sandals where still available.
Disappointed they had no tights though, thats what I really wanyed.

I managed to get the black trench(i wanted beige, but it wasn't there?? with my skintone beige probably wouldn't have looked good anyway), the powder pink blouse and for friends ;a mens argyle sweater and powder pink camisole (with the bow in front) online! The site was being sooooooooooo slow and i started to think it just wasn't going to happen.but i got through the check out and got a confirmation email! I'm so excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the black trench as well. I ordered it online so I won't have it until next week. I was very unsure after I read it attracks dust easly, but I decided to order it and see how I like it. I can always send it back...

i screwed up the whole online thing and ended up getting nothing.. i already had the jacket at my cart but the dissapeared when i was updating the damn site. so if anyone is returning size 42, i can buy it :D

I think the stuff is pretty interesting, but nothing amazing and mostly not really my taste. The only thing that I love is the underwear:D That's very pretty I got the black white bra/thong. I love 'em. Also at first I bought the pink sweater witht the bowtie and heart medallion thing in front. But returned it, since it's too much. It scratches and the 20 buttons in the back are too annoying and not practical! lol But I love my cute underwear:smile:

JuiceMajor said:
Did you? I got that peacoat and the arrow sweatshirt!! :D

I went but I didn't get anything , I had a presentation to give at 10 and I was too poor , the only thing I wanted was that trench. I was tempted to buy that arrow sweatshirt though I really liked it !

adi said:
i screwed up the whole online thing and ended up getting nothing.. i already had the jacket at my cart but the dissapeared when i was updating the damn site. so if anyone is returning size 42, i can buy it :D

I've read a lot of these stories. People already had they're things in their shoppingcart but all of a sudden they were sold out and they ended up getting nothing.

Fortunately I got what I wanted, the black ruffle dress which didn't seem to be very popular. But I'm happy. I just ordered 34 en 36 to be sure that one of them fits :D

i went to the 5th avenue flagship in NY last night. they still had tons of items. the sales assistant said they had received all the other items from the other NY stores and they were expecting to receive leftovers from stores around the country.

they had plenty of lingerie, plus sized (size 12 and 14) blazers and pants and bow sweaters.

some mens stuff also at this store.

i think the bow sweater sold nowhere particularly well.....i was at my store later this afternoon, and they still had them as well.....

i went to the san francisco store on saturday, and they also had a lot of stuff left...
i got some of the underwear, and my boyfriend got the tuxedo blazer...

I went to the Beverly Center over the weekend. It was packed but there were still a lot of stuffs left. Trench coat with sizes8 and up, tons of tees in all sizes, sweaters, cardigans, dresses. I was surprised that they have a lot left. I bought the pink silk cardigan, glasses, black silk chemise and a red YES! Tee for my boyfriend. Overall, it was still acceptable even though there were tons of people. At least I don't need to stand in line to get into the store like how we need to stand in line to get in at the Pasadena store.

liberty33r1b said:
i think the bow sweater sold nowhere particularly well.....i was at my store later this afternoon, and they still had them as well.....

Yepp, me too. There are loads left, but if they are on a sale at Xmas I will definatley buy one :D

Apparently the only store in the Chicago area that got the collection was the Chicago store itself, and it sold out that first morning. Talk about a bummer. I guess it's eBay for me--I do actually quite like the pieces. I'm willing to pay a bit above retail, but definitely not too much.

I bought the puffy red skirt and the black tights but I'm gonna return the red skirt today, I don't really like it on me. But I do love the tights, I already wore them and they look awesome. I just hope I don't ruin them...I wish I had two pairs...just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->