• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Playboy France May 2008 : Isild Le Besco by Nicolas Hidiroglou

Dieselmax

Reaction score
Cover:

relay.fr

Ihhhhhhhhhh! Vincent Gallo by Terry Richardson! :buzz:
Well, actually hate Gallo, love Richardson...:rolleyes:

wow the cover is amazing
playboy france has fast become one of my favorite magazines, everything in it is just so beautiful

amazing how different it is to what you think of when someone says american playboy...
even just their choices of models for the covers, such an alternative and maybe more intellectual understanding of beauty, it's really refreshing :heart:

i dont know much about playboy, is this french playboy connected to the american company?

^ I dont think so. Im pretty sure another magazine company bought this one out a few years ago, but I could be wrong.

Les Filles ne savent pas nager is one of my favorite movies:heart:

thanks DM:flower:

^ thanks algama
but i dont speak french....wish i did

interesting to hear that it's part of the playboy emporium, pretty impressive really, considering how different it is!.

I bought it yesterday ^_^
Isild's editorial is really gorgeous and I also enjoyed her interview about how nudity.
Playmate of the month is Ruth Crilly, shot by Philipp Mueller in a Marilynish way (She reminds me a lot of Kate Moss in some of the photos :shock:) and there is another sexy editorial with Noot Seear photographed by Luis Sanchis.

I don't know who she is but she looks beautiful here!

noot seear AND isild??? :blush: gah i'm so excited for this issue! does anyone know where one might buy it in the US?

I find it strange how the French Playboy is generally focused on cinema.Most of their cover girls are actresses.I'm also surprised to find articles on Orson Weles or by Antoine de Baecque which more appeal to film connoisseurs.It just looks like a high profile magazine for something which was in the beginning a trashy concept.

ISILD LE BESCO, L'AMOUR ET LA VIOLENCE
Ph:Nicolas Hidiroglou
St: Yasmine Eslami

My snaps.
Enjoy!

MILLION DOLLAR BABY
PH: LUIS SANCHIS
ST: ANASTASIA MARANO
MODEL: NOOT SEAR @ 1 MODEL MANAGEMENT

It's been a while since I've seen Noot. Loved this one; Sanchis is great as always.

Enjoy!:flower:

omg what amazing spreads! french playboy is going it right! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->