Vionnet's second coming this July

:wub: J'adore Pecoraro he's such a great master and I've been following since I first saw his work some years back while Collete was still "hot".
One should see his work up close to understand the quality of his talent, a great, dare say brilliant choice for the House of Vionnet 8)

[ot:323a0147d1]semi off-topic here: .....even though I'd very much prefer to see the end in all the 'second commings' I'd rather see the rise of the house of Pecoraro, than the reoppening of an old but long gone house. Vionnet -who I adore- was one and only, so is my sweet Maurizio, let people built up the new legendary houses of fashion.[/ot:323a0147d1]

I just wanted to say thanks soo much for all of the fantastic Pictures. What is yours favorite fashion site online?

:? omg
really strange idea to re-open vionnet's house
i really love her style but now re-opening this old dusty box
is like to re-bury madeleine vionnet .....
i think lena is right,i prefer to value the work of living ppl
rather than exhumate the ghost of last couture icons......

and bytheway all those ppl who are inspired by vionnet's work
what do they will do now
poor john galliano :twisted:

Anyway ..can't wait to see what the re-born house'll have to offer!

me as well blue

[ot:e9bab0c71f]also I cant wait to see what Rochas -with Theyskens- have to show next week, or what the reborn Worth label will come up with (also next week)[/ot:e9bab0c71f]

[ot:af3a595ea1]
ohlalala
GHOST PARADE :|

:lol: :lol: absolutely paulina.. :wink:
forgot mentioning jacques fath :roll: [/ot:af3a595ea1]

[ot:c1383ff5fa]i've decided to wear white mask as make-up during these ghost fazshion spread :twisted: :wink: [/ot:c1383ff5fa]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->