Visionaire 60 : "Religion" by Riccardo Tisci

it is just marvellous. such a misterious transcendent and very deep feeling. what gives that issue. (only bob richardson works gave it to me before, but in a different way. here it is just as you `re observing some sercet ritual) def. buying it! thanks for indexes and information, FInn. and that must be first time in my life i am admiring natasha poly

This issue is truly amazing. From the wooden shell down to the individual images I love every bit of it. :heart: Thanks so much for your scans Finn. :flower:

This is marvelous. Each picture is so unique and full of spirit. Can't wait for more scans.

These images is this book are so ingenius!! So gorgeous and full of art! Hope to see more.

If this wasn't so damn expensive. I would buy these in a heartbeat
love the Tisci sucking the breats shot, and Natasha looks like a painting mesterpiece. and Lara's can never go wrong
Carine's shot is amazing too

Last edited by a moderator:
For such a sensitive topic I think Tisci handled it really well and curated some beautiful images. I was wondering though if he just focused on Christianity or if he also featured religious imagery from other religions like Judaism or Islam? It's a shame it's so expensive or else I think I'd buy this issue. I guess that's the point of the magazine though, the exclusiveness of it.

For such a sensitive topic I think Tisci handled it really well and curated some beautiful images. I was wondering though if he just focused on Christianity or if he also featured religious imagery from other religions like Judaism or Islam? It's a shame it's so expensive or else I think I'd buy this issue. I guess that's the point of the magazine though, the exclusiveness of it.

I don't think Tisci would do Islamic or Judaism and its hot his heritage
although we understand these religions share in a way influence with
one another . plus you'd geta fiery reaction from the Islamic world that Tisci cannot afford to ignite.

these of course is sensitive, I wonder
if the catholic community or the vatican reacted to this

I don't think Tisci would do Islamic or Judaism and its hot his heritage
although we understand these religions share in a way influence with
one another . plus you'd geta fiery reaction from the Islamic world that Tisci cannot afford to ignite.

these of course is sensitive, I wonder
if the catholic community or the vatican reacted to this

Ahhh good point, hadn't really thought of that. I suppose it was wise of him to stick with what he knows rather then wade into other area's of religion that he's not as familiar with.

well, the islamic community clearly has no sense of humor, so nobody would ever dear to do anything about that.

But let me remind you that this is less about catholicism/christianity than satanism and fashion...

Requested by Testinofan

Please note that filesize is quite big in these scans and these are unedited,
scanned by me.

Thankssssss Finn OMG:woot: loveee tho photos and you are amazing thanks for this!!:heart:

who is the male model in that ed? The second shot makes me think Jon K

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->