Visionaire 52 : Private

^ haha I think I could have bought some great designer pieces with all the money i've spent on magazines and fashion books in the past 24 months :lol: but i love it :shock:

Mmmhmm...I feel you. I'm the same way...and now that I've discovered the back issues for order of Visionaire that I really like, I have to be careful not to go crazy. But I love collecting some of them...:ninja:

:lol: I was planning on buying a back issue, the one edited by Mario Testino... But I can't quite afford it right now :lol:

Really?! The shipping cost for me was only $12.40...maybe the site knew you were on an out-of-country computer...?

Unfortunately that is not the case, when they perceive the demanding is huge, they increase the purchase value by increasing the shipping fees. Same happened with last year's 'Sex and Words' booklet by Bruce Weber, the book original price was $80 and I remember they were asking more than $100 for shipping a light 200g (!). Today the 'Sex and Words' is priced at $130 and shipping cost to Portugal increased to $148.25! Crazy people! :shock:

I'm so glad my uni library has the whole collection. I must see this

I wonder if the future issues will be this expensive? If they are, the subscription for $675 seems like a really good deal. It includes 52. Private. Also, smack me for being ignorant, but are all the issues fashion photography like this, or does the subject matter vary?

I wonder if the future issues will be this expensive? If they are, the subscription for $675 seems like a really good deal. It includes 52. Private. Also, smack me for being ignorant, but are all the issues fashion photography like this, or does the subject matter vary?

They're almost always different...like the next one is CD's of various musical artists...The Vreeland issue is a colleciton of memos...always creative though...

Ahh, ok. Thanks. I may buy this if my debit card comes in soon enough.

Wait, I was just looking on the site, and the shipping is nothing like what you guys are saying. The most expensive option (UPS 2nd Air) is only $45.30. The basic (UPS Ground) is only $17.90 Did you all just get another charge from the delivery men?

Wait, I was just looking on the site, and the shipping is nothing like what you guys are saying. The most expensive option (UPS 2nd Air) is only $45.30. The basic (UPS Ground) is only $17.90 Did you all just get another charge from the delivery men?

It's only that low if you live in the US and it also depends where in the US apparently. Cause the lowest shipping cost for me was $12.40...

it was shown several pages back. nothing worth writing home about though. he's cute, what more you want :lol:

^ I think that should be a privilege solely for the owners of the book :innocent: Too bad mine is all wrapped up in the original box and I can't look at that particular pic as much as i'd like to :shock:

Can anyone take a pic of Lou Doillon's picture, pretty pretty please with sugar on top?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->