Vogue Australia December 2010 : Georgia May Jagger by Kai Z Feng

I happen to think it's a beautiful cover, and the colours are so rich and the dress is lovely, that I'm sure I'm gonna love it even more when I get it later on in the month.

I think the make-up looks good, and I think Georgia is a perfect cover girl for the "Luxury and High Street" tagline there's something about her that screams the ability to do so quite effortlessly.

I'm not too big on those boots, but it makes for quite a compelling image.

this is awful. and a december cover at that
there's nothing to love as the colors, styling, and photo are all pretty bad

after she did so well with the hedi slimane spread for harper's bazaar this comes out & ruins her performance record. not cute at all.

Its an okay cover until you look at her mouth- then it looks horrid!

I like the cover. Thanks for the scans, Flashbang & Mon!!

Who is the photographer? I may be the odd one, but I like it! When I saw it last night I said yikes, but I adore her face. I also like the colors of the fonts and the background color blends well with her dress.

ugh, close your mouth for god's sake.

Where was Kirstie Clements when this was put out? It's terrible and does nothing for Georgia, very unflattering. What a disappointment, Vogue Australia.

I think this cover is insanely cool. Her mouth hanging open is a little sloppy-looking, yeah, but it also just seems to say, "**** you, I'm on Vogue."

Can anyone ID that amazing dress... Prorsum ??

Vogue Australia December 2010
Model: Jessica Hart
Photographer: Nicole Bentley
JessicaHart207.jpg

JessicaHart206.jpg

JessicaHart205.jpg

chadwick models blogspot

I really dislike the cover. That background is awful, the colors don't look good and that lipstick......just no.

When I first saw this I immediately thought Vogue UK, obviously. Then I thought 'ooh it's quite cute, I like her, and I like her pose and outfit.' But the more I look at it the more flaws there are. Her face has been better, and the underarm area looks a bit weird?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->