Vogue Australia June 2013 : Candice Swanepoel by Victor Demarchelier

AL92

Reaction score
source: vogue.com.au

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 139
good cover, accurate colors, nice pose but where is gemma ward's?

^ I doubt it's gonna happen. It's a nice cover, but I feel like it coulda been so much better.

^ I doubt it's gonna happen. It's a nice cover, but I feel like it coulda been so much better.

Maybe they are saving her for something big i.e. September issue? Or that my optimism is running at an all time high.

Though I am really enjoying the IMG model series, the lack of distinctiveness of each cover is bit of a shame...the last 3 covers have all had grey backgrounds...

Last edited by a moderator:
The background is a bit bland but Candice looks lovely either way. The IMG model series is a very clever move on Vogue Australia's part, its fun looking forward to seeing which model will grace the cover each month.

Candice looks beautiful. Nothing exceptional but I can't complain; Candice is a sight for sore eyes!

I don't like this. She looks bored. I don't know doesn't give me a June feeling. Her face is pretty though!

Candice looks beautiful, but overall this cover is kinda flat.

It looks like a reprint from US Vogue. I really don't care for her tbh.

Again the grey background. She is beautiful but the cover is boring.

i think if the colour and font of the text where different it would be much better!

She looks like a moviestar here. Gorgeous!

yes she looks pretty but damn this is flat. Really flat: no smize, no interesting pose, the background is sad looking, she doesn't emote anything at all. Gemma Ward? Gosh I think we're all dreaming about this and it will never happen I'm afraid.

I would've liked to have seen a model with a bit more "body" to promote "The Body Issue"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
156sprinter
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->