photo24zj.jpg
photo34ki.jpg

source: my snaps

Word on the Street editorial cont.

photo54t.jpg
photo13sn.jpg
photo23e.jpg

source: my snaps

^ Thanks so much for all the previews, i liked all of it so far, Liu's ed is glorious, and i will never ever get tired of Hans work, ever!

Liu's editorial by Will Davidson is so beautiful. Whimsical and light hearted, it looks like a fully-realised concept board for a late 80s Ritts' directed music video.

I also love Benny Horne and Kendra's story, beautiful styling.

Liu's ed is phenomenal :wub: the cover should have gone to her

Last edited by a moderator:
AL92 Thankyou so much for your snaps, I love love love love Liu's Editorial. It's Perfection!

i like and hate it, it looks amateur yet theres something fascinating about it

It's such a shame that when this magazine got decent, it quit being shipped here. :lol:

I think I last saw a Vogue Aust. issue here in 2011.

Wow, amazing issue! :heart: :heart: Everything looks so good!

The collection that Peter Lindbergh compiled is identical to the collection of his favorites he did for Harpers Bazaar US in 2009 I believe; with the Gisele cover.

As usual Davidson and Horne's editorials are the standouts, Liu and Kendra look amazing. I actually like the photography of Aline's, but I'm not understanding the styling? She looks like a little kid playing dressup.

Vogue Australia are stepping it up, issue after issue since the new team arrived. Those shots of Lara by Angelo Pennetta are fantastic. I would have used the first shot as the cover, though. Because I'm not feeling the one they've chosen. As iluvjesia mentioned the cover resembles Brigitte Bardot's Vogue Paris cover from 1973.

Kendra's edit is so clean and sleek, just stunning to look at. Thanks for the photos, AL92.

Vogue heralds the new season with Lara Stone.

"I am thrilled to have Lara Stone grace the cover of Vogue Australia," says editor-in-chief Edwina McCann. "Her face is synonymous with our times, that gap between her front teeth and her beautiful curves are unforgettable. For the first of our five-part Model Series we took the unusual decision to run a headshot on the cover – when it comes to Lara, her face says it all."

from vogue.com.au

I don't disagree with this assertion. Her mouth alone is pretty recognisable. I guess the other signature in Lara's case is boobs (I'm thinking of the 90th anniversary issue of Vogue Paris) but a breast shot would have felt out-of-place for VA since it's generally less salacious than VP. I like the direction the crew went with for this cover.

Also, the content looks fantastic. I absolutely cannot wait to see Liu's editorial up close. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember someone posted about shared cover with other 5 models .. Who are they ? :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->