Vogue Australia June 2021 : Priyanka Chopra by Bibi Borthwick

Vogue Australia June 2021

United We Stand

Photography: Isaac Brown
Styling: Kaila Matthews
Hair: Madison Voloshin
Makeup: Victoria Baron
Cast: Jye Edwards, Melissa Wu, Charlotte Caslick, Bendere Oboya, Jessica Fox, Tarni Stepto, Maurice Longbottom, Safwan Khalil

Vogue Australia Digital Edition

To be completely honest, I'm yet to be bawled over by a magazine cover featuring Priyanka Chopra, and her strongest covers thus far are currently Vogue by Annie Leibovitz and InStyle by Thomas Whiteside and Robbie Fimmano.

This right here from Vogue Australia isn't exactly Priyanka's worst magazine cover but it's not great. I hate the strange angles from Bibi Borthwick here, especially with the cover image and the only tolerable shot from the editorial is the one with the white veil - where Priyanka is barely visible.

For me, the fact that I couldn't credit a single person as a model in this issue was alarming. Might as well be the Observer magazine or something... As for the actual editorials, only Priyanka feels fashion-y enough to be considered a fashion editorial. Love the first shot of her in Versace and the veil shot is interesting, but overall it's not a very memorable story. I hate her tattoo. The Chapman lady also looks nice but the rest is simply dreadful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
h h 1985
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->