Vogue India September 2008 : Priyanka Chopra

Terrible outfit. I don't like it. I would've loved to have seen some McQueen on the cover.

IMO this is the best cover Vogue India has done so far. I adore that Vuitton dress... thank you so much for posting all the images pmegha :heart:

Before The Fall is a reprint from UK Vogue August

It looked familiar.
I really want an issue of Vogue India. It looks like a pretty publication.

I got the issue with Lakshmi and its really good!
Oh and i got their first issue ever.

you know what i just realized? This cover/editorial with Priyanka isnt even a Vogue conception. These very outfits/hair style is used in the promo shots for Priyanka's new movie "Fashion" So what exactly was Vogue's contribution to all this? Just a bystander on the sets of Fashion?
I hate it that Priyanka is on all the covers this month. even ELLe. Is it just me, or does Priyanka look like a tranny from certain angles?:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yep i noticed that too, in the latest promo's if you notice closely you can see a few clips of the shoot. I was actually wondering if her participation in India Couture Week, is also going to be included......

you know what i just realized? This cover/editorial with Priyanka isnt even a Vogue conception. These very outfits/hair style is used in the promo shots for Priyanka's new movie "Fashion" So what exactly was Vogue's contribution to all this? Just a bystander on the sets of Fashion?
I hate it that Priyanka is on all the covers this month. even ELLe. Is it just me, or does Priyanka look like a tranny from certain angles?:shock:
OMG!!i saw that movie and it's amazing!

:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->