Vogue Australia March 2023 : Hailey Bieber by Daniel Jackson

I'm about to look through the digital copy from the baseline of 'with a cover like that, how bad can it be...'

268 pages! The amount of advertising is good for a modern-day March issue. The articles are all about supporting creative talent and highlighting women's issues, which is all very worthy, but it makes your eyes glaze over after a while.

The Hailey Bieber bits are a waste of paper, the interview has as much substance as reading someone's post-its. The Seoul reprint makes another appearance, there are also pieces on Haider Ackerman, NZ 'trainer to the stars' Kirsty Godso, plus The Australian Ballet, and some editorials I don't think I've seen elsewhere, FOLLOW THE SEA, Lotti Aaron, Abény Nhial and Anjali Torvi shot by Jake Terrey, and LIVING WORKS, Zinnia Kumar shot by Charles Dennington.

In terms of art design and overall mood, this issue reminds me a lot of current US Bazaar, except with more sunlight coming through the pages.

I'm about to look through the digital copy from the baseline of 'with a cover like that, how bad can it be...'

268 pages! The amount of advertising is good for a modern-day March issue. The articles are all about supporting creative talent and highlighting women's issues, which is all very worthy, but it makes your eyes glaze over after a while.

The Hailey Bieber bits are a waste of paper, the interview has as much substance as reading someone's post-its. The Seoul reprint makes another appearance, there are also pieces on Haider Ackerman, NZ 'trainer to the stars' Kirsty Godso, plus The Australian Ballet, and some editorials I don't think I've seen elsewhere, FOLLOW THE SEA, Lotti Aaron, Abény Nhial and Anjali Torvi shot by Jake Terrey, and LIVING WORKS, Zinnia Kumar shot by Charles Dennington.

In terms of art design and overall mood, this issue reminds me a lot of current US Bazaar, except with more sunlight coming through the pages.
Can u post the edits and masthead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->