Vogue Australia September 2009 : Cate Blanchett by David Downton

Style unlimited: Shelia Scotter

A interview with Shelia Scotter; the first editor-of-chief of Vogue AU in the sixties :blush:

Source: My Scans

Even though I think Holly's editorial is a take off, of Natasha and Anja's from French Vogue. I still like it, thanks for scans!

Even though I think Holly's editorial is a take off, of Natasha and Anja's from French Vogue. I still like it, thanks for scans!

Agreed, to me it looks like a combination of Anja/Natasha and Magdalena's ed, but I loved them both so I love this too.
I only hope I can get this soon in the UK, Vogue Australia seems to be so erratic here.

^I know, I always think the same thing. Some months they seem to get it and other months it's just nowhere to be seen.

There's a few copies finally made it to e-bay, however £22 postage on them is putting me off somewhat!

I dont know who that model is in short and suite but its a really cute ed, i love the styling, that lacey Vuitton dress and pink sequined Dolce are both too die:heart: for thanks for the scans!:flower:

David Downton should be doing more Vogue covers in ALL the editions. This is just gorgeous.:blush:

I only hope I can get this soon in the UK, Vogue Australia seems to be so erratic here.

I have the same problem. The current issue on UK newsstands in the June issue.
The July issue should be here in about a week or so.

I've bought it! it's 50 years thick!!
I've been buying Australia for 8 or 9 years now, so it's a little celebration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->