Vogue Australia September 2009 : Cate Blanchett by David Downton

THanks so much for posting the complete ed, just when I thought it couldnt get better, this might be my favorite ed so far this year,:woot: I love Cat in that white Givenchy dress the shot is so serene and also Abbey in the Prada studded dress is hot!!:heart:

^ Does it have reprint articles or editorials!? Hope it doesn't. I really do hope that VOGUE Australia will change for the better (NO REPRINTS and such) next month and to start this SEPT

I don't know about articles but there are no reprinted editorials :flower:

mrsjamesdean, God bless you for scanning that, I love that editorial so much, that's perfection. :clap: :heart:

^^ OH MY GOD! THANK GOD! VOGUE Australia September gets my vote so far...

^^No worries and I didn't release it would take me that long

I'm going to appreciate people's scans even more!
Thanks for the karma people :flower:

I bought mine today, but am saving it for a nice long reading at the coffee shop tomorrow.......... :D

Big thank you to all who've provided scans so far.. does anyone have any scans of the Celebrating Success editorial? If not I'll do it once back at work on Friday. :flower:

WATERBABY
Model: Karlie Kloss
Photographer: Todd Barry
Hair: Max Pinnel
Makeup: Tracy Crystall

My own scans

*YAY!!!!!* :clap:

thanks for the scans, Karlie looks amazing!!1

Thanks for scanning Karlie's ed. It's not my taste though.

The scans or Karlie's ed? :lol: Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of it either. But it's great to see her in Australian Vogue! But in some of the shots her face is amazing.

i completely adore kadel's works

thanks for the lovely scans everyone :smile:

Abbey & Cat's editorial is just wonderful, they work so well together. This issue is a must buy!

Thanks for the scans mrsjamesdean and jellyink!
I really appreciate the ed with Cat and Abbey, they work great together!
Karlie is also really cute!

Does the magazine have any info on what Cate is wearing on each cover? I'm particularly curious about the close-up one? Thanks for any help with that.

Can't wait till these make it onto E-bay. I'm a bit afraid I want all four covers though..

all the covers are amazing. and the Cat&Abbey ed is a dream:heart: I love every single shot

Karlie's edit is maybe the best I ever seen from her, she's working it so well.

Does the magazine have any info on what Cate is wearing on each cover? I'm particularly curious about the close-up one? Thanks for any help with that.

Yes it does, it says the designer's name of the outfits inside the magazine.

DESIGNERS:

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
5-1_n.jpg

GIORGIO ARMANI:
5-2_n.jpg

BALENCIAGA:
5-3_n.jpg

MARTIN GRANT:
5-4_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads