Vogue Beauty Germany #1 2008 : Tiiu Kuik by Alexi Lubomirski

moussemaker

Reaction score
It is in the stores now:
0567531a69gm1.jpg

source www.majormodelmanagement.com

I still tink it's either Inguna Butane or Laura Blokhina because Tiiu's nose is not so cute

Wow, it doesn't look Tiiu at all to me, too: is the model listed as Tiiu?

What's up with that? Didn't we get that issue with the last Vogue?

I read the credits in the store, it's Tiiu, and the picture is from her portfolio at Major Models. It costs €4,50 and is sold as a single magazine, not a free supplement.

^^ Yep I noticed that. I hope she has a beauty ed inside.

I know that it is sold as a single issue but I was just wondering why someone would buy it for 4,50€ when you could get it as a supplement with Vogue for only 6€ last month...
Anyway I uploaded her ed:
Sorry for the crappy quality!:flower:

Maybe the first month is gonna be with Vogue Germany but not the next? Either way youre right, that doesnt make sense :blink:
Thank you for the scans tho, love tiiu :smile:

^that is not a new magazine.
There was a cover with Jessica Stam and one with Tayla Collins before

^that is not a new magazine.
There was a cover with Jessica Stam and one with Tayla Collins before

So is this the 3rd issue Marcel? I'd like to know so I can change the title of the thread to be correct.

I have no idea but back in December there was a cover with Tayla Collins who had also a beauty editorial in the actual magazine. When I wanted to buy the January issue the salesman tried to sell me that as the new issue but I'm not stupid :P

And I think I've seen a Jessica Stam cover. Black and white with her profile.

It's "Special Issue 1/2008"
snapshot from the ad in German Vogue June:

I don't remember a Stam cover.
I looked through my collection and all Beauty issues that I found where the one with Tayla (black and white) and the summer one with Tiiu again (pool, bathing cap)

And am I just plain stupid right now or is that the first time they sell the beauty issue separatly? I just don't get it at all right now. :blink::huh:

it was also sell as a stand alone last year (with Tiiu on cover) 1 month after it was only a supplement with the German Vogue

thanks for all the pics :flower:

looks okay great to see Tiiu

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->