Vogue Boycotts Cipriani

lol. imagine Andre leon tally.

:lol: i was trying to figure out which editor it was. i can't imagine hamish, he's in my eyes too classy or uptight. and i can't imagine anyone who would want to date andre, let alone let him grop them.

let the guessing begin! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hum ... well ... I say it depends on HOW the waiter delivered it ...

there was this one time I was making out with this guy at the parking lot outside this restaurant -Trocadero- and the waiter came out and said "Im sorry to interrupt and we have no problem with you guys but some ppl might be offended by you. Please stay, just keep it down" ... he said all of this with a smile so twas super cool ... unlike that other time

When I was at the local News Cafe and my bf and I went for breakfast over there ... we werent doing ANYTHING, I mean he wasnt touching me NOT EVEN LOOKING at me .. the only weird thing is that he was sitting on the bench next to me ... we were just reading the menu when this waiter came saying that regardless who we are we were offending guests and this retired US soldier type -dont start the bickering, weve got enough here for me to be able to tell one apart- told him to stop it ... regardless to say I was appaled and we left and then my bg stopped right out on the street and yelled for the veteran type, he looked and my bf grabbed me and planted this HUGE kiss in my mouth ... one of the best moment ever ... lol

I personally think it is digusting when people are all over each other when others are trying to eat, but I am sure a some drunken euro-trash straight couples have done the same thing in Cipriani and never been stopped. All in all, any boycott of that tacky restaurant I will support, although I think it is in their right to ask people to not molest each other at the dinner table..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->