Vogue Brazil January 2015 : Alessandra Ambrosio by Patrick Demarchelier

Nunes' ed looks like a lesser version of somethung Mert & Marcus would do imo... I like the idea and cast but don't like the execution. Caroline's skin in the last shot is horrible! Bad photoshop, bad!

Every month, same girls, on different editorials or different covers. So boring lately....

I'm with you! Vogue Brazil is a particular repeat offender in this regard, if not the worst. You can guarantee Gisele, Ale and Adriana will each get a cover every year. Forget about their classics like Caroline R, Fernanda or even Jeissa. It's really sickening.

Last edited by a moderator:
alessandra's editorial is soo weak and not in with the other two, which are awesome!

But Fernanda/Jeisa/Caroline R are hardly working any more. Throw in Aline/Caroline T/Isabeli/Raquel and a few international models then you have all your cover models for a year, and I for one am happy that they support their local stars so much.

It will be interesting to see who they choose for their 40th year anniversary cover in May. I really hope for a multi-model cover of their top models.

I dont think it's wrong that they support their own girls... other editions should take notice imo.

I didnt say it's wrong that they support their own girls. I said they should be more diverse with their local options as opposed to going for the usual suspects. Sorry, but the girls who they fixate on are already household names. Who doesnt know Ale, Gisele or Adriana? Can already hear people say 'but they sell very well' because that's the excuse which keeps the same people on covers year after year. Try and support the retired and up-and-coming girls as well just to mix things up. Aline and Amanda's cover was a breath of fresh air! Where's Thairine's cover?

Model: Alessandra Ambrosio
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Yasmine Sterea

glossynewsstand.com

Although it's a typical Alessandra edit, she does looks stunning and the use of color is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing, Oxymore!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it hilarious that they made Alessandra pose with her arms like that three god damn times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->