my scans

"Freezing Allure"
PH:Willy Vanderpere
M :Lara Stone

my scans

"Poetic Illusions"
Illustrations by Mats Gustafson

my scans

Thanks for all the scans, push. Lara's ed looks ethereal. :wub: Du Juan looks very pretty too. All the eds look amazing.

Seriously this has to be one the best editions of any international Vogue for some time. Du Juan's 2 editorials are superb and show her beautiful face to it's full advantage and Lara and Willy just never fail in their collaborations.
The whole thing is stunning and thanks for all the scans push :flower: Greatly appreciated.

"Genie In The Box"
Ph:J.Wier Vollhonrat
M: Mirte Maas

my scans

"Bewitching Belle"
Illustrations by Michael Roberts

my scans

What a great issue! The cover's beautiful; dreamy and soft, Lara's ed is perfect she looks beautiful and fresh, Du's ed is a great winter ed and lastly I love the colors in Mirte's ed and great to see she has improved. The calender is a great idea. Truly one of the bes issues lately :heart:

Wow, Vogue China has been so good lately!! love the illustrations especially. thanks for all the wonderful scans, push!

Wow, every single ed is amazing and I love all the models!!
I wish I could get this :cry:

wow! so many great eds! it's an amazing issue! i love lara's ed, it's so stunning. mirte's ed is nice too. i love everything!
omg maleficent! she's my favourite disney villain!

All the editorials and features in this issue are exquisite. Thank you so much for all your scans, push.

Hmm I'm not even impressed with Lara's editorial. We've seen it all before and a little too much. Du's Beauty shots are extremely beautiful!

Beautiful, all of 'em... though the haunting, gossamer quality of Lara's editorial is particularly evocative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->