Model: Liu Wen
Hair: Xuemen Liu
Make-up: Lei He
Nails: Qingshuang Long
Set Design: Linghui Li

weibo.com/voguechina

I find Liu Wen impossibly gorgeous
Love the blue box pictures

ladies and gentlemen, the cover was photographed by the editor-in-chief herself ...?

ladies and gentlemen, the cover was photographed by the editor-in-chief herself ...?

judging from the hair color indeed lol.

BTS by Vicki Liang

weibo.com/voguechina

Time and time again, Liu always delivers. Love how fun this is.

The covers are beyond gorgeous and fashionable and cool !!! Margaret knows how to do it all :
- she models
- she photographs
- she speaks and give talks
- she edits as editor
- she creates ventures and projects
I have to say that after Angelica I was afraid for Vogue China and how the magazine could suffer from that huge loss but she handles the whole thing very successfully. Good on her!!!

And I will add that from generation Z she's the only person in the entertainment / fashion industry and sphere of new editors that I respect because she uses the whole social media and all well but she keeps it real with serious stuff and presentable well done projects as well. It's super rare these days lol...

This gives me much needed energy boost. I know that über-saturated backdrops have become a tiring concept to many members on here but it's done so well here. Liu Wen never fails.

I'm usually not one for such an abundance color, but I simply love the drama of those covers! Captivating. I feel like the editorial would benefit from a strong magazine layout because images alone don't really stand out to me, however Liu Wen is simply spectacular!

Love love love...Liu Wen is amazing...

Liu Wen is impossibly, otherworldly gorgeous, I'm convinced she's of Valinor. She deserves so much better than this budget desktop-publisher amateur production. It’s typical SM amateur dreck: Stand in a box; stand next to a giant ball; pose next to a portrait of yourself… and all looks like it was shot in someone's backyard. Please, please, please cast Liu Wen with Koto, Annemarieke, Dan Martensen, Mikael Jannson, Juergen is good again with the SL campaign, any of the GQ China photographers. Marge is a decent editor— not a decent photographer.

These last 2 coverstories resemble some fabric tradeshow presskit. Just cheap looking. Hopefully it’s not a sign of things to come.

Last edited:
So poetic. I guess China has such a beautiful culture that you can see it well reflected in their Vogue magazine. It's sublime.

About time Liu Wen is back on the covers of Vogue China

very fresh and promising, LOVE it!! Liu Wen is always the BEST!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->