UK Vogue August 2008 : Lily Donaldson by Emma Summerton

Sasha's ed is beautiful, I really like it, which surprises me cos I usually don't like too many colors going on...
thanks!

I thought the supplement cover was worth posting, so here it is:

Scanned by Manuva.

i :heart: sasha's ed, so much colors and expression!
and lily looks great on the cover :woot:
thanks for the scans! :flower:

Hah hah, I knew Sasha's ed would get praise even before I saw it. Personally, I don't like it. Too much going on, way too much. It overwhelms Sasha, IMO. I much prefer her in romantic or punky eds.

Thanks you for Sahsa's ed, but it looks like some are missing, or is that just me?

Sasha's editorial looks lovely, I love the background and all the different shapes and colours. Thank you for scanning it. :flower:

^Freja's editorial by Nick Knight is just an out take from 'About a Boy' her editorial from a few months ago, but I will still scan it eventually.
Yes, please do! :woot:

Sasha's editorial is beautiful, but then, I am a sucker for Paolo. :crush:

I'm in love with the collage of colours in Sasha's editorial, she looks so whimsical as always ^_^
Can't wait to see more of Lily and Freja's editorial though.

Sorry everyone, but Lily and Agyness' editorial is literally all I can do tonight, but I will finish everything off in the morning, and the delay is because ImageVenue is just being so. slow.
:flower:

Before The Fall
Lily & Freja
Ph: Emma Summerton
Fashion Editor: Katie Phelan
Vogue UK August 2008
Scanned by Manuva

cont..

Last edited by a moderator:
karma for all the scans, manuva! they're wonderful.
i'm not feeling the sasha ed, its much too busy, but i am really enjoying the lily and freja ed, love the way they're working the clothes.

Thank you so much for scanning, Manuva. :kiss:
I love Freja and Lily's editorial! :woot: They work so nicely together and compliment each other so well. Each and every shot is amazing, but I may be biased. :blush:

I really like this editorial, it's great to see Agyness not in 'hipster extraordinaire' mode, she's just being a model, and I think she looks fantastic; I couldn't have chosen a better model for it.

The Angel of The North
Agyness Deyn and Luke Worrall
Ph: Tim Walker
Vogue UK August 2008
Scanned by Manuva

Sorry everyone, but Lily and Agyness' editorial is literally all I can do tonight, but I will finish everything off in the morning, and the delay is because ImageVenue is just being so. slow.
Dont apoligaze, we are extremely grateful for the time and efford you put into scanning the eds you did today, so thank you very much.:flower::heart:

I love that Lily & Freja ed.:woot:

WOW! Lily and Freja's ed is so so great! For me, freja really shines in it though...!
This is sooo much better than last month!

You've done more than enough, thank you so much! :woot:

I'm surprised, I actually like Agy's ed. It's not at all hipster-ish and not loud and crazy as I expected.

Lily and Freja look wonderful in their ed. I can't wait to buy this! Can anybody confirm how thick it is?

I really like this editorial, it's great to see Agyness not in 'hipster extraordinaire' mode, she's just being a model, and I think she looks fantastic; I couldn't have chosen a better model for it.
I completely agree! Its absolutely beautiful - and I normally dislike Agnyess' work. I totally adore the vibe thats being chanelled in this ed, it looks very Edge of Love esque as far as the styling goes (although maybe thats just me)

Over all I liked this issue, the eds are all good and the articles are mostly engaging - as well as the supplement looking promising

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->