Nick Knight
Vogue UK August 2008
Scanned by Manuva.

Models Ink
Freja Beha Erichsen
Nick Knight
Vogue UK August 2008
Scanned by Manuva.

thanks so much really nice freja shot, but what`s with her head? its cropped in mag, or it was cropped when you scanned it? looks so awkward :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
^It's cropped like that in the magazine :flower:

i m always wondering, when in magazine, they could crop a part of the leg, half of the head but they never do same thing with rags...

Wow, gorgeous shot, and nice article!
thanks manuva!!!!

this issue is definitely a must buy.

thanks for all your scans Manuva :flower:
Love sasha's ed

:shock: i would never guess its roversi who shot sasha! amazing issue! thanks a trillion, Manuva! :kiss:

I have the same problem. :censored:
But the release date it not until monday (7th July) :flower:
I saw it in Waitrose today (not in W H Smiths though), if thats any help:flower: (I'm a little confused as to how Conde Nast managed to get it to US stores before they did to UK stores:huh:)

I got mine today. It's not a very big issue but it's got some nice ads, not many editorials and a really interesting article on Tattoo's. It comes with a FW08 supplement which has quite a bit of model coverage!

I think that's the first Cat ed I've ever really liked. Simple and lovely. Thanks for all the great scans, Manuva :flower:.

Roversi! Roversi! Knight/Freja & Roversi...:bounce:
Thank you SO SO much for taking the time to scans, Manuva:kiss:!!!

Could someone please tell me who styled is Roversi's ed?

^it's Lucinda Chambers,the fashion director of vogue uk..

does anyone have this issue who is living in the UK, and has purchased it from a shop?
I can't find it anywhere

Don't like the cover much, Lily looks weird, but I'm happy she finally got a cover! :clap:Sasha's editorial is pure magic, I love it.. so artistic yet glamourous! :heart: Love Lily and Freja's editorial together, they are such a great pair! The editorial is very sophisticated. ^_^ I love 'Models Ink' as well! What a great read!

Thank you for all the amazing scans, Manuva.:flower:

:buzz: Can't wait to see the cover!!!!......*sees the cover*......:mellow: well I think she looks great but I agree with a lot of you I think it clashes in a bad way. So all in all it's an okay cover....My favorite this year is still the fabulous January Cover With Eva Green.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->