Scanned by Manuva

:woot: gorgeous!
every single shot is amazing!

The Angel of The North
Agyness Deyn and Luke Worrall
Ph: Tim Walker
Vogue UK August 2008
Scanned by Manuva
I really like this one too! Agyness look beautiful in first and last shot!

I completely agree! Its absolutely beautiful - and I normally dislike Agnyess' work. I totally adore the vibe thats being chanelled in this ed, it looks very Edge of Love esque as far as the styling goes (although maybe thats just me)
Definetly, i get the same vibe and Shulman wrote in her column mentioning The Edge of Love and how she thinks it will inspire many girls this summer.^_^

i love Freja and Lily's ed, and i like sasha ed eventhough there is so much going on in it.

^I'd say it's just over 200 pages. :flower:

Thank you for all the lovely comments and karma everyone :smile:

Thank you so much, Manuva! I keep coming back to this thread just to check for your scans and updates :flower:

Does anybody in the US who already has this know if it comes with the supplement?

This month looks good. I'll buy. Interesting cast.

I adore Tim Walker and it's nice to see that he can make Agyness likeable. Agyness reminds me of Madonna circa Who's that Girl.

^Definitely...it is so great. The 50s without the stiff poses...Lovely photography. Freja and Lily looked great as well, but the Tim Walker ed was one of the best this year :heart:

I love Sasha by Roversi. :wub:

Thanks for all the scans Manuva. :flower:

All the eds are great thanks for scanning

this is a really good issue. all the eds look amazing, thanks for posting :buzz:

This issue looks fantastic. I love Freja and Lily's editorial, but the star of the issue is definitely The Angel of the North. Agyness looks great here - the eye make up really suits her and she looks like a sophisticated lady from the 50s. Agyness might be overexposed, but there's no denial she's a great model. Thank you for all scans Manuva. ^_^

Lily's and Freja's ed is amazing! :woot: Only in my fav shot ( 3rd from the end) Freja's tatoo annoys me so much :doh:

The New Hero Pieces
Catherine McNeil
Regan Cameron
Scanned by Manuva
Vogue UK August 2008

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back