UK Vogue May 2008 : Natalia Vodianova by Mario Testino

Which one do you think is Chanel Iman? :shock::shock::shock:

The girl in the first shot is Mia Niaria, don't know the other.

The third picture from the advertorial I thought was Chanel - but I'm not very good at identifying a lot of models, I'm probably horribly wrong. :smile:

Will update the above post to credit Mia Niaria. Thanks!

^you have only 10 minutes to edit your post :flower:
(and 4 minutes to save world)

Looks really good issue, eds are beautiful. I was hoping that I wouldn't need to buy this, because I have bought way too many mags lately, but maybe..

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this issue! Natalia rocks!
Thanks for the scans, secondhaddress! :flower:

I love the cover! It's so .... cute :lol:

Super happy Stam's in it. Can't wait to get it!!

I don't like this cover :ninja: her new Vogue Italia cover is much, much better :buzz:

I love Jessica's and Natalia's ed.
The cover is nothing special but I love Natalia's doll face.And the colours are very suitable for a May issue

MY EYES! No-one told me the cover was really NEON! Bright light red for the title and half the cover text, and fluoro pink for the rest. Nothing in nature approaches these colours, so I take back everything I said about roses.

Plus, her skin looks very powdery in the real image - it's one thing to see texture, but the airbrushing has gone slightly awry, and it's left behind a 2D carpet of light fuzz. But a powdery texture suits the idea of femininity, flowers and so on, so it's not totally out of place, as an effect.

I should add I'm talking about my subscription copy. It actually hurts my eyes to look at the cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
MY EYES! No-one told me the cover was really NEON! Bright light red for the title and half the cover text, and fluoro pink for the rest. Nothing in nature approaches these colours, so I take back everything I said about roses.

Plus, her skin looks very powdery in the real image - it's one thing to see texture, but the airbrushing has gone slightly awry, and it's left behind a 2D carpet of light fuzz. But a powdery texture suits the idea of femininity, flowers and so on, so it's not totally out of place, as an effect.

I should add I'm talking about my subscription copy. It actually hurts my eyes to look at the cover.
Thats unfortuante.:(

That looks like a classic US 1980's Vogue cover. I like it.

One very important difference, though. The models in the 80s almost invariably had faces that would work on a cover without covering a good part of their faces....

The neon sounds interesting :wink:

^ I actually don't think Chanel Iman is anywhere to be found in that ed!

it's out now here in HK and the cover does look better!!:flower:(too many text though.)

is this issue out to buy now? in the UK?

^thank you.
is it a thick issue?

Could someone please scan the new Dior Jewelry ad? Thank you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->