Vogue China November 2010 : Patricia van der Vliet & Karlie Kloss by Max Vadukul

Green Winter
M;Ming Xi
Ph:Hans Feurer
Sty: Anne Christensen

Snap by me

I can't wait to see HQ's of this issue. Vogue China has become one of the most interesting international Vogue, there's always such rich variety to the content and most of my favourite editorials this year have come from this magazine. The magazine has really come into it's own.

All the editorials look really divine. Vogue China is one of my favourite editions of Vogue. They keep improving every month with better editorial content.

I like Daniel Jacksons ed. Nice to see him outside of the studio.

Karlie & Patricia's cover is beautiful! I'm not quite as fond of the supplement cover, but it's still nice. The inside eds look great - thanks ammon for snapping pics! I can't wait to see them in HQ~

All the editorials look really divine. Vogue China is one of my favourite editions of Vogue. They keep improving every month with better editorial content.

I agree. Also, lately I've noticed that most editorials in Vogue China has a certain freshness that doesn't exist in most other editions of Vogue (but it just could be we usually get really great scans of this magazine :lol:).

CHIC SAUVAGE
Ph: Max Vadukul
Styling: Nicoletta Santoro
Models: Patricia Van Der Vilet and Karlie Kloss

*my scans

^Thank you so much for scanning. It looks like a great issue, and your scans are so clear :flower:

That editorial is so powerful, I particularly love Patricia in the shot of her in the Stella McCartney outfit.

it reminds the ed in Vogue US with Jacky J, Joan Smalls, Stella Tennant

The editorial is really good. Thank you for your wonderful scans, Aja Mok.

wow thanks so much for the scans they're amazing so is this issue! we neeeed to get this magazine in the uk :(

Karlie is DuJuan 2.0 for Vogue China, how long should we expect for her another VC cover?

Not too keen on the cover, but the main editorial is absolutely fantastic.

My Wild Love
Ph: Lachlan Bailey
Styling: Anne Christensen
Model: Valerija Kelava

my scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back