Interview August 2010 : Marion Cotillard by Mikael Jansson

Great issue! Just wish they had more ads from D&G, Louis, etc.

And yes, the paper quality has definitely improved!

Though I'm still not impressed even after seeing this on newsstands, Marion seems to be doing something right; perhaps its because of the recent release and critical success of Inception, but there were only 2 issues of this left in the bookstore when I visited today.

Good for Interview.

I'm in love with Freja's ed :heart: One of the best I have seen lately.

The Burberry pictures are astonishingly beautiful! :heart: I didn't buy the magazine when I saw it on the newsstand, because that was the only thing that stuck out but the more I see Modern Love, it seems that I am falling in love. :heart:

I also like Marion, so needless to say, I will be picking this up next time I'm at the bookstore. ^_^

The cover is gorgeous, Marion is beautiful, I went to the bookstore, and they were out of the magazine. Ironically today I saw Inception, which reminded me why she is so very relevant.

I'm picking this issue tomorrow. Looks very good. I'm excited for the Burberry advertorial and for the Freja's ed.

I wanted to ask if the paper quality has improved? I noticed a difference between the April, June/July issues and the March issues; the colour appears stronger and glossier.

Hey.

The paper quallity has definitely improved. But what does bug me is the pages are quite crinkly, creased at the seam. It's similar counterpart, W Magazine which is the same sort of size and format sits nicely when opened and isn't crinkly. Maybe I just get bad issues, but the effect is similar to when pages dry after having spilt liquid on them. It's not a major problem but ruins the finish on a lux mag for me.

There are some really decent quality pics in the interview threads. Tends to suggest a digital subscription is available. If so, can you please point me in the direction where I can buy as I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->