Vogue Italia January 2010 : Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

There's nothing authentic or genuine about this or anything else Meisel's done for VI lately. He should really try doing something original instead of just pissing all over the zeitgeist every month.

There's nothing authentic or genuine about this or anything else Meisel's done for VI lately. He should really try doing something original instead of just pissing all over the zeitgeist every month.

It's beautiful though. :wink: But I know, I'm more for gimmicks than you are...and...has Meisel really been about the genuine and authentic - I thought he was a Warhol scholar?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the cover; it's cheeky, and I like how Vogue Italia is never afraid to step out of the realm of what is conventional for a high fashion magazine. And Karlie has been looking really great lately- growing up is doing her well (though for her sake, I hope she doesn't grow "up" much more, haha).

Are those backstage pics?
Love it though, thanks D17 :heart:

Except for the concept, what stands out to me, as the strongest beauty experience, is the star power of Lara and Snejana. Those girls....some girls are more magical than others :shock::heart:

I finally had the chance to pick it up today, remembered your comment and wanted to add one more name: Magdalena...man, that girl has power! :shock: :heart:

Although the cover is horrendous but the editorial is quite good.

I've been waiting 3 weeks for this edition to come to my local newsagent. Still no luck. I'm hoping for early next week.

Vogue Suggestions

Ph.: Greg Lotus
Models: Amanda Laine & Débora Müller

models.com

I don't remember seeing that on my VI from Janurary... what the f***

It wasn't the supplement either! because the supplement was the SS 10 collections.
Hmmm... So I guess that Vogue Suggestions is from VI Feb...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->