Vogue China PhotoVogue June 2024 : Kim Kardashian by Huang Jiaqi

I'll ask a friend from Poland regarding that since she collects Chinese fashion magazines, too.

I'll ask a friend from Poland regarding that since she collects Chinese fashion magazines, too.
is theres any magazine shops or book stores/ websites that sell international books or magazines ?

How so? Her side butt is literally visible on the third cover.

They could've just published two covers if that's an issue. Freja's December 2019 cover was sexier than those images.

@aphextwinks there's a thread in this section that discusses magazine stores aside from CNWWN but I can't locate it.

Edit: Here it is Magazines Stores/Large Newsstands Worldwide & Online

@reebl I have already PMed you about the store that sells Vogue China in Poland. ♥️

I didn't noticed she's butt naked, but living in an occidental country a picture like this doesn't bring such conversation.

^ I must say, even the limitation towards woman in China is not acceptable in 2024, occidental countries has their faults as well, like any nation. It's not ideal , but I rescue the freedom we still have to do what we want with our bodies and express whatever we want. The right wing want to change that, but it's something done. Once you have liberty, it can't be cancelled and forgotten that easy. It's a shame, of course the exception in recent years against abortion in the USA, but it's not so simple going back against our rights.

Sorry if a Kim Kardashian cover brings such debate, but the humanity should live in freedom, respect and responsability, not censored.

The cover with Kim wearing the blue floral headpiece is undoubtedly one of the stronger Vogue covers from the past few months. I am massively into it, and genuinely feel like it's wasted on some Vogue China supplement cover.

Good photos, and Kim looks sexy but not boringly sexy.

Incredible what they do with such restrictions.

can help buy this for you guys....but shipping cost is hilarious....as f

I think it has more to do how Kim comes to popularity or staying in the spotlight rather than these so called sexy images. There are far more explicit way of showing your body on Chinese social media than any of these photos. Celebrities with ‘questionable’ behavior are not to be promoted on media platforms. It is a rule that applies to all public persona domestically or internationally.

In a true nature of what's happening in the Magazines section lately,
can we compare that cover to this masterpiece?
1716912397866.png
vogue,it

I think that's a different supplement and Kim's Vogue is sold separately.
Is that your copy? I wonder which cover they chose to print out of the three.
Can you do a review of the issue here or on the other thread? My June copy
hasn't arrived here yet. @Pooky Lee

KIM KARDASHIAN
Photography:
Huang Jiaqi
Styling: Vivienne Sun
Hair: Evanie Frausto
Make-up: Raoul Alejandre
Model/Celebrity: Kim Kardashian

weibo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics