Vogue China September 2023 : He Cong by Leslie Zhang

Oh gorgeous ! The first pic is my fav. Not a huge fan of the cover though. The layout is weird.

Continuation....

Model: He Cong
Photography: Leslie Zhang
Creative Direction: Matt McDonald
Styling: Vivienne Sun

Cg1ERFv.jpeg
xD0aCt5.jpeg

3jeNZE0.jpeg
OHdkk2q.jpeg

CRwzNdT.jpeg
1mwnB65.jpeg

39IvMs7.jpeg
AQ6I2Ws.jpeg

QlU46nC.jpeg
IbyiMEJ.jpeg
tnvrfHT.jpeg

VyvJtud.jpeg
Su6gb09.jpeg
EkDd2JZ.jpeg
UxGi9xE.jpeg
SpswfLf.jpeg
ZgPB05N.jpeg

TvvWnsv.jpeg
xBqUCuk.jpeg

weZHRCt.jpeg
W8T3xFI.jpeg
DQj19QB.jpeg

weibo

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that some photos won't make it in print. That's my issue with their August issue since my favorite photo from the main editorial was not featured on the magazine itself.

Great editorial. Vogue China is one of the strongest Vogue editions today yet Chinese people aren't impressed by it.

That’s fabulous! Literally…

Best editorial so far this year! The mood, the energy… she can do no wrong

I LOVE IT ALL !!! SOOOOO mesmerizing and ethereal.
Fashion and beauty and sports.

Looks great; all of it. I really like Leslie's photography and Cong He is one of the best models out there for me ATM.

Unconventional cover image choice but I still dig it. My favourite shot is the close up with the badminton racket and the white orchid though - immediately stands out, even in a lengthy cover story.

So glad this wave of Chinese photographers is getting their due! Leslie Zhang is in top form and honestly brought the best out of the model despite the fact that this concept has been done to death in magazines.

what distracts me the most on the cover is all that jewellery but I guess when the advertiser is paying…

there are some gorgeous shots on the editorial and since we know the theme it all works pretty well. great job.

I am in love!

He Cong is one of best models of all time.

Thank you so much for posting it!

When I saw the cover yesterday, I didn't think anything special... But the editorial is PERFECT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->