Vogue Czechoslovakia June 2019 : Pamela Anderson by Dan Beleiu

I actually like all covers, Pamela looks gorgeous and it tells a story. Although the 'who wants to kill' seems a bit random.

Is this the first time SavageXFenty had appeared on a Vogue cover?

This trend of 3 different covers for one issue needs to STOP! Quality over quantity, please.

Even though I do like the 1st cover a lot and I think it's something new and nicely done, I feel like Vogue CS is trying too hard to stand out from the other mediocre Vogues. First Gigi shot by Helena, now Pamela 'on the cover of Vogue for the first time'...

This trend of 3 different covers for one issue needs to STOP! Quality over quantity, please.

My sentiments exactly. The first cover is all the magazine needed to make an impact. The profile shot, the black Saint Laurent, the blonde, the beach setting and the fact it’s Pamela Anderson’s first ever cover of Vogue.

I’m a fan to the point where I might just have to buy this!

Love Pamela and love the covers, the scenery and Pamela are really gorgeous, it totally makes me want to buy the issue even if I don't live in Czechoslovakia :lol:

I'm dying for that first close-up cover, looks like a vintage Vogue cover and it should've been the only one. I don't get the idea of publishing many covers when they really don't add anything new to the already existing idea.

Oh my God I had no idea that this is exactly what I needed.

I've always loved Pamela Anderson. No matter how people feel about her, you can't take away the fact that she was a genuine 90s icon of popular culture. And she looks magnificent! All 3 covers are great, but the second one is my favourite. It's stunning.

I totally agree! I think what makes it so fun when Pam does editorial shoots is that she's always so game and so energetic. The results speak for themselves, and suddenly it becomes something people want to collect.

A little bit of nostalgia for sunday afternoon in the form of snaps :D

Skryte signaly
Models: Steffi Cook & Martin Klein
Ph: Branislav Simoncik
Styling: Jan Kralicek

Maskovani
Model: Daniela Pestova
Ph: Mikael Schulz

The best of Jan Saudek
Models: Hana Soukupova, Maggie Maurer & Tessa Kuragi
Ph: Jan Saudek
Styling: Jan Kralicek

my snaps

Pamela's editorial
Super Heroine
Ph: Dan Beleiu
Styling: Alba Melendo

I love Pamela's editorial, it actually makes me want to go on a summer holiday. I will never understand why they always need three covers, one would be enough.

my snaps

Pamela looks great. Maggie and Hana together is such a random pairing and I love it.

Oh I NEED to see that Pam editorial in HQ. Thank you so much for posting those shots!! It looks sensational

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->