Vogue España Digital Edition

Vogue España December 2020

Asuntos Pendientes

Photographer: Edu Garcia
Stylist: Isabel Llanza
Hair & Makeup: Paula Soroa
Cast: Inma Cuesta, Barbara Lennie

Amber last shot would be a stunning cover. CHOICES.
What with the trend of blurry photos in fashion magazine these days tho. What the point of photograph expensive clothes if you can barely see the details of the garments.

Aitana Frente Al Espejo

Photographer: Pablo Zamora
Stylist: Vito Castelo
Hair: Jesus de Paula
Makeup: Alex Saint
Cast: Aitana Ocaña

Estilo: Su Majestad El Rojo

Photographer: Anya Holdstock
Stylist: Marta Bajo
Hair & Makeup: Manuela Pane
Cast: Altyn Simpson

Belleza: Molde Aristocráto

Photographer: Nago Sakai
Stylist: Dianna Lunt
Hair: Pasquale Ferrante
Makeup: Ai Yokimozo
Cast: Rose Daniels, Sylke Golding

I actually like Amber’s face and pose on the cover, it’s that horrendous green masthead that I can’t get through with. even the size itself looks bigger than usual! maybe it will look better in hand.

also, the editorial is stunning with some really amazing shots apart from the Margiela one that kinda seems out of place.

Please, when will the Vogue Joyas supplement be on sale?

I'm not sure about Amber's editorial, it looks a little bit randomly put together. Not any two shots that fit together and tell a story. She does look beautiful as ever though!

Stunning even if am not too keen on the golden bits of the hair it still works. Her editorial is pure fashion! Don't mind the other editorial either.

LOL it’s not out-of-focus— it’s just really inexcusably terrible retouching. (Why is her forehead so stretched higher than Frankenstein’s monster and she resembles an angry Diane Kruger for the cover select???)

(This Txema guy is just so so so wrong for high fashion even if he does make the effort and has the technical skills. At least they finally got rid of that insidious cursive typeface. It’s a decent issue minus the awful covershot.)

That's a solid issue! I love every editorial in it. Amber's cover could have been better if they chose another photo; she just looks sad right there. Vogue Spain ended this year in a good way.

I'm not a huge fan of his work, but Miguel Reveriego's story is the highligh of the issue.

Wonderful. It's the most festive December cover of Vogue we've seen this month (thus far), and for that reason alone I am sold. The colours are gorgeous, very luxe and elegant for this time of the year. Plus, we have Amber Valletta (who is always a good idea) and a sense of glamour. :heart:

I really like Amber's face and pose! The beauty is good and this cover works! By the way, it's always nice to see Valetta! Her editorial is amazing.

is this cover a fold out in print?

instagram.com/txemayeste

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->