Model: Nora Attal

Vogue España Digital Edition

PARAÍSO NATURAL
Photographer: Sergi Pons
Stylist: Chabela García
Hair & Make-Up: Ricardo Calero
Model: Kate Grigorieva

My favorite shot from Karlie's editorial is the last one because in all the other shots her face is w e a k.

I like the Yeste editorial, there are some amazing shots in there.

EN TIERRA HOSTIL
Photographer: Txema Yeste
Stylist: Juan Cebrián
Hair: Jordi Fontanals
Make-Up: Víctor Álvarez
Model: Julia Bergshoeff

**Please refrain from quoting images**

All those pics are just wonderful,great work,love them all!

Last edited by a moderator:
The shot used on the front is terrible, she looks like a flower-covered zombie slowly lumbering its way towards you.

Looks like all the excitement went into Karlie's edit when Julia's should've been the actual cover. That last shot and the one with the sheer top is splendid. She always disappears and come back with such a bang. Great photography as well.
It's a shame not more could be done with Nora Attal. Such a great beauty but the story is a non-event.

I like the floral masthead of the cover, but the pose/whole outfit look weird. I love and hate it at the same time. It's a daring cover but it doesn't work entirely. I also haven't been impressed by Karlie's work lately, if there's been any.
Txema Yeste delivers another great editorial, every picture is a little piece of art. This is exactly what makes me want to buy a magazine. Top quality work. Madison Headrick looks sensational, as usual now. It's slick, well executed and I love the warm tones that feel summery. She can totally make these editorials work even though it's déjà vu. Good to see Kate Grigorieva, even though her edit does nothing on me.
Nice issue overall.

tumblr_n46y5mNPv91scogabo1_500.gif

tumblr

Sorry, I had to. :lol:

I actually like it.

Love Madison's ed the most even though I'm not her biggest fan.
The colors are beautiful.

Julia's editorial has an amazing backdrop, some amazing images individually but the feature all together is beyond a mess! What's the story? I like some of the close-ups most of all; very Irving Penn/Michael Thompson for Allure/Testino with Karlie in Brazil though...

I appreciate Madison's editorial as a whole package more, what a bombshell that girl is slowly becoming!

Txema doing his magic again, wish his editorial was a cover story. Overall it's a very ncie summer issue.

Julia's editorial has an amazing backdrop, some amazing images individually but the feature all together is beyond a mess! What's the story? I like some of the close-ups most of all; very Irving Penn/Michael Thompson for Allure/Testino with Karlie in Brazil though...

At his most creative, Yeste's work always had that incoherent feel and this is no difference. He could easily draw 4/5 solid edits from here if only he explored each setting and theme more. Yet with that said I'd still take it over Summerton's mess.

For me, an incoherent Txema editorial relegated to second place inside a summer issue of Vogue España is still better than most of the content I see every month in the current Vogue Italia.

Yeste was robbed of a cover.

He was! Yeste's story is far superior than Karlie's cover story, and is definitley the saving grace of the issue.

Despite the team miraculously making the floral Moschino outfit look somewhat wearable, the angle and Karlie's pose makes for an awkward cover overall (I do like the floral Vogue masthead, though). A real shame following the beautiful Lara Stone cover from last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->