Vogue España July 2010 : Natasha Poly by Patrick Demarchelier

A little too much text on the cover, but Natasha looks pretty. I just wish she'd go back to her natural brown hair though. She looks like a fish out of water with that blonde look.

I actually love the cover, Natasha looks sensational. The other shots look wonderful too, can't wait for the whole thing ^_^

I love her editorial but the cover hum I'm on the fence, there's too much text for me and she looks old there but congrats for her

As a long-time lover of Spanish Vogue, this is an awful cover. All the little details add up to one big mess. The body language is of insecure seduction, the hair looks worse than Kate Moss could manage, and the clothing seems cheap.

I don't know why they went with that shot. Personally, if I were making the choice, I would have gone for the last one in the series - the swimsuit shot, intense stare, slicked back hair. Strong, sexy, summer. Maybe a wee bit boring, but let's call it "classic".

The vogue portugal cover of natasha poly that you talks it's a reprint from vogue paris... with a yellow text everywhere...but i bought it the same way..

tacky cover and editorial. really dislike it :sick:

Naty is the only interesting thing about this issue so far...only that I find her editorial a little bit gawdy.

the layout looks extremely cheap but i do love Natasha
the editorial is fantastic...the last shot should be the cover

my thoughts exactly! the cover looks too busy with all the wording and that shot is not a cover shot to me at all. I can't wait to see HQ images of Natasha's editorial though because it does look interesting - especially the ones with her hair slicked back straight

Whoa, mixed reviews about the cover. :D Well, I think I like it. She looks sensual on the cover. I don't care about the texts, it's just the fact that Natasha is on the cover that I cared about. :smile:

The pink text looks so cheap but I bet it's a lot nicer in real life. Love the ed and styling, so '90s done right etc.

wow, Naty's ed is amazing :woot::clap: she can give Poly
a run for her money when it comes to fierceness :stuart:

and this just has to be one of Natasha's worse covers ever :rofl:

I'm in love with Naty's editorial. Better than the main ed! I hate the cover. She looks haggard and the hair is just wrong.

Vogue Gourmet España (Supplement) Nº1 July 2010
Plum Sykes by Robert Fairer

Scanned by me

Review Vogue España July 2010

- 'Black & Gold'
Natasha Poly by Patrick Dermachelier

- '7 Looks para la Gloria'
Natalia Chabanenko by Gonzalo Machado

- 'Toy Boy'
Estelle Lefébure and a hot male model (|o|) by Gonzalo Machado

- 'De 10 a 17 h'
article about Carolina Herrera (5 pages) Ph.: Jonathan Becker